cr machine or arrow.

GoldenMotor.com

roadrash

Feb 11, 2015
Wilmington nc
tax money is buying me a 9.5 arrow or cr machines top motor. I've studied both but yet to make the choice. U can't take away nothing from either. My question. Has anyone seen or no about Fred's top motor please let me no or better yet Fred or arrow which one an why
Oh hi Im roadrash. Newbie.:-||

frank66

Jan 15, 2015
canada
one guy is piston port and the other guy is a reed valved mostly. the new low profile reed kit from arrow is probly a good choice to throw money at. then fred. then stock. thats my opinion.

Last edited:

roadrash

Feb 11, 2015
Wilmington nc
So I've been busy with ground up build. I went with cr machine. My opinion is the bottom end is a beast.it has a 42mm stroke rod. Yes 42. I am however having a problem of clutch not strong enough to handle the tourqe. Im well satisfied. I also used 1 1/4 exhaust outlet down to 11/8 all mandrel bent S.Sfeel. Connected to the gigantua exspantion chamber from treatland. And if course the best cdi Huffy D. It sounds awesome. Motor has a long revolution sound is best i can say it. Like to piston some pics of build but not got the hang of this site works yet.can someone point me in the direction needed to do this Thnx guys.

gokart25

Sep 26, 2011
Iowa
Post some pictures...
I've got a question for you.... Did you directly talk to either one? Arrow or CR? or just order on their website?

roadrash

Feb 11, 2015
Wilmington nc
Yes I've talked to both builders. Both are awesome but i just felt more to get a cr motor. It was a hard choice. An a lot of money. But true to fact this motor tachs like a yz.i didn't think these motors where capable of the power it has.Ok Im not computer smart. How do i put the pics on here.. An i will asap Thnx