G'day from Down Under

GoldenMotor.com

OzCruiser

Mar 14, 2010
Brisbane, Australia
Hi folks

Georgia from Brisbane here. Any other Aussie's on here?

I just got myself a brand spankin Electra Cruiser (black) and found VeniceMotorbikes which suggested I swing past here and say hi as there's plans to put a motor on the bike - I've just got work out what I need and how to get it sent over here!

So hello and goodbye for now - catcha on the forums!

auflg

svc

Jan 10, 2009
sydney australia
There's a few of us on here. <---look that way at the ad's for Rock Solid Engines for an Aussie seller. I don't know if they sell a standard engine.(they're standard engine has all hardware replaced to solid stuff i believe)I haven't bought an engine there but they have helped me out on parts and upgrades.
There's aussie sellers on ebay if you want a standard kit. Have fun, ride safe. I'm in Sydney btw

OzCruiser

Mar 14, 2010
Brisbane, Australia
Thanks SVC! Definitely I'll keep a look out for Rock Solid. I'm *very* green to the whole bike engine idea so will be sure to do some research before making the first move. This week's project is to try and work out if a 2-stroke or 4-stroke engine is best for me. Time to surf the forum! :)

coln72

Mar 16, 2010
Australia
Hey I just signed up too :) Located down in sunny Victoria and my background is in racing trikes since 2004. Very new to motorised bikes as well.

OzCruiser

Mar 14, 2010
Brisbane, Australia
Racing trikes? How cool! I ride a motorbike (Triumph Street Triple) but that's the closest link I have to this motorised bicycle idea. The more bikes out there the better I say :)

BeauBoy

Mar 2, 2010
Qld Australia
G'day Ozcruiser, yes another aussie here, also a queensalnder, I also have an electra cruiser that I was going to motorise, still might do it yet.

I just got a Zbox 66 to go on (something) lol. I'm thinking about getting a DH mountain bike to fit it to instead now..

All the best mate.

Attachments