Congratulations to Sportscarpat!

GoldenMotor.com

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
Congratulations to Sportscarpat. He has been chosen by worksman Bicycles to design motors, mounts and kits especially for their bicycles. With that and setting a speed record Sportscarpat has been giving our hobby some great exposure. Again Congratulations to Sportscarpat.dance1

wing nut

Aug 9, 2012
warren p.a.
Congratulations to Sportscarpat. He has been chosen by worksman Bicycles to design motors, mounts and kits especially for their bicycles. With that and setting a speed record Sportscarpat has been giving our hobby some great exposure. Again Congratulations to Sportscarpat.dance1
hats off to this man

GearNut

Aug 19, 2009
San Diego, Kaliforgnia
And another chapter starts in his legacy.
Congratulations, Sportscarpat!
I have no doubt that with backing from Worksman they will have some really awesome bikes available soon. I just hope that the bean counters don't mess up the details.

sportscarpat

Bonneville Bomber the Salt Flat record breaker
Jun 25, 2009
california
Wow, thanks guys! I feel lucky to be in a position to use my skills and passions to do exactly what I am doing, BUILDING BIKES!! Rest assured I am very much involved in the new pedal bicycles Worksman is selling under the Flyer name. The frames come from my shop and each one is inspected carefully. Nothing worse than a gas tank that doesn't fit. We will continue to develop more parts and engine mount kits so stay tuned, lot's more coming!
Thanks,
Pat

Pedal Bikes with Engines by Sportsman Flyer, on Flickr