Kenny from Texas

GoldenMotor.com

KenX

Apr 20, 2013
Lake Fork, Texas
We guys in Texas support Arizona (at least the ones I know) . That is the reason I bought my bike from KC. He is a fine fellow. He delivered also. He not only made promises but he kept them.

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
Welcome to the forum. When I put Lake Fork into mapquest, I get 5 or 6 different locations.

Highwaystar

Jan 22, 2012
Indiana
We know you like KC's stuff...so does KC. He is the best. He knows more than the rest of us. And no one builds more bikes.

We get it already.

KC should pay to advertise here. He should give a little back to the places that let him (and you) advertise for him.

Just sayin'.

Master-shake

Feb 24, 2013
texas
KC should pay to advertise here. He should give a little back to the places that let him (and you) advertise for him.

Just sayin'.
I wonder what the going rate is? I'm about to start setting up a website through that squarespace place. I'm gonna need a hot link here.

Highwaystar

Jan 22, 2012
Indiana
I wonder what the going rate is? I'm about to start setting up a website through that squarespace place. I'm gonna need a hot link here.
That is cool. I wish you luck. I also try to support the vendors that support this forum.

I am sure the answer to that question is just a PM away.

Mar 31, 2013
RI
We know you like KC's stuff...so does KC. He is the best. He knows more than the rest of us. And no one builds more bikes.

We get it already.

Just sayin'.
...first off i want to get it out there that i don't know KC nor do i live anywhere near Arizona, i live in RI which is near 2000 miles away.

...so i'm not a schill for KC, feces, we haven't even traded posts here in open forum so i have nothing to gain by polishing his brass.

...but all that being said it doesn't take long for a noob like myself to trawl for information and quickly learn that KC is one of the guys around here who knows what he's talking about, he ain't the only one for sure but i believe i've read enough of his posts to know he means what he says, that counts for something with me.

...and not for nothing but if you look through the list of threads he's authored i'd say he's shared an awful lot of information with this community, i know i personally have learned a fair bit by reading his posts and i'd guess i'm not the first noob to benefit from his sharing his knowledge and experience either, ...he is definitely not here just selling bikes.

KCvale's threads

...at least that's MY take on it.

just sayin'

peace, bozo

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
Really Highwayster? That is how you feel about me and that I have come off as some 'know it all' that gets crones to expound my skills or something?

Apparently you have not seen any of my help and advice posts that have nothing to do with business here over the years and the thanks I get from the tips I have learned and shared.

I have nothing to sell here and I even talked to the powers to be about some paid ad space but if it's not a product ready to ship so no go, I don't sell parts and don't like shipping completed builds anyway but I will and did so for KenX, you can see the whole topic on a his 2-stroke shifter and why I don't like to ship here
http://kcsbikes.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=585

What I can't understand is why you disparage me or a happy customer that simply wanted to share his experience on his own here and going to drive 1200 miles to get the electric trike I built he wants now because it is just too big to ship complete and be happy for him and I both as he will have two nice modes of transport that won't let him down.

Highwaystar

Jan 22, 2012
Indiana
Really Highwayster? That is how you feel about me and that I have come off as some 'know it all' that gets crones to expound my skills or something?

Apparently you have not seen any of my help and advice posts that have nothing to do with business here over the years and the thanks I get from the tips I have learned and shared.
Maybe I am the only one you have rubbed that way, maybe not.

I know you take a Micargi, install a kit, and sell them. You praise the quality of your builds, yet, they are the same as what the average guy can do in a few hours. There is no magic formula to this it is all just nuts and bolts.

Yes, I have read many of your posts, and yes, you do post up plenty of really good content.

dodge dude94

Jun 8, 2012
East Texas
Here is the thing about what KC does: not only does he install kits, he goes through the entire bike thoroughly to make sure everything is top notch. Most home-builders won't do that as they wanna get the bike running NOW. lol And any other builder that slaps bikes together won't either. That's what makes him different. And he knows his stuff too.

dodge dude94

Jun 8, 2012
East Texas
I'm happy for you KenX and KC right for on for your success . Dodge don't you have a rubber band or shoe strings are brake cable to tie your carb back on again? we know you're not going to buy a decent carburetor what with that shoestring budget yours.laffrs .LMAO
It's a brake cable and a zip tie, you ass! >: (

That's MY decision, not yours. Jesus. I make a valid argument and you start bashing. Good job, homie.

kevyleven007

Sep 25, 2008
texas
Lets have a round of applause, ladies and gentlemen!!! Excellent post! Even if its not an advertisement those are some nice bikes on that advertisement. I like those 4 stroke shifter cruisers, pretty nice.