Hello from cold and snowy Wisconsin

GoldenMotor.com

engera

Nov 21, 2008
Waterford, WI
I am new to Motor Bicycling and after I built my first MB, a Huffy Cruiser with a 2-cycle China motor from Powerking about a month ago, I am completely hooked. I have been planning my next build before my first is even through the break in period. The weather has put a damper on my riding with 5 inches of snow. I built the first for fun and on the cheap but the next will be a little more planned. I am looking at the stretched chopper style bikes and maybe a 4-cycle Skyhawk Stage II. I really like the look of the inframe motors so I will most likely go that route again rather than trying a friction drive.
Later,
Andy

mechanickid

Aug 7, 2008
nh
Hey! Welcome to the forum! Its pretty cold and snowy here in New Hampshire too. Good luck on your build, everyone here will be happy to help you if you come to any snags.(c)

NEAT TIMES

May 28, 2008
PENSACOLA, FL
HI ANDY, WELCOME. BEEN IN FL. 18 YRS, FROM EAU CLAIRE,WI. THIS IS A GREAT FORUM AND MEMBERS. KEEP POSTING!! RON.bf. dance1 :ride2: = KIDS AND THE TOYS rotfl

barebones

Jun 14, 2009
new zealand
hi Andy,
im new to this as well, im from new zealand and am planning to build a huffy cranbrook, any thing i need to know? my first build was a hard tail m-bike, and like you i was hooked before the break in period. do you have any photos?