A post from an unhappy camper

GoldenMotor.com

trackfodder

Sep 8, 2008
You say I haven't posted in awhile. Believe me it is not that I haven't tried. I attempted to send 4 pix of a motorbike with HP photosmart Premiere. I had previously stupidly filed the groups I might send to in a shortcut thing. Net result is I just sent 2 of the 4 to my Locost car club, who couldn't care less. I also tried to copy and paste an essay into it but where the **** is the edit? I still can't get my pix transferred to Photobucket so I can submit here. I have just about had it. Keith (trackfodder) Williams:(

Pablo

Master Bike Builder & Forum Sponsor
Dec 28, 2007
Duvall, WA PNW
www.sickbikeparts.com
You say I haven't posted in awhile. Believe me it is not that I haven't tried. I attempted to send 4 pix of a motorbike with HP photosmart Premiere. I had previously stupidly filed the groups I might send to in a shortcut thing. Net result is I just sent 2 of the 4 to my Locost car club, who couldn't care less. I also tried to copy and paste an essay into it but where the **** is the edit? I still can't get my pix transferred to Photobucket so I can submit here. I have just about had it. Keith (trackfodder) Williams:(
Dude, cool down. It's not that tough.

Are your pics saved as .jpgs? Screw the HP software save them on your desktop as .jpgs. Then click on the manage attachments bar (below) when you are making your post. Then hit browse, upload (may take a bit) and you are done. You may need to resize the pictures.

Edit is right in the post, bottom right. Copy and Paste an essay? Just text - should just highlight, copy, paste....???

Hitekrdnk

May 23, 2008
Keith, email them to me @ bigwheel_29(at)hotmail.com and I'll put them up for you if you want.

erv h

Dec 15, 2008
union gap, wa
hi erv h here i just put a gas bike 80 on a schwinn sierra comp looks cool to cold to ride plus 1 foot of snow maybe next week i matched up exhaust port to pipe drilled 4 holes in bottom of pipe moved clip on carb to drop needle i plan on running 24 to1 cci super 2 stroke suzuki oil i also took jet out & put a sowing needle to it & used a o ring from a oil filter to seal carb to manifold should work i couldnt blow air threw fuel valve so i put in the garbage & ordered a motorcycle type & threw away funny looking spark plug & put ngk5hs plug in &new gas line & filter i think it should have a real air filter any ideas k&n were do you get your parts from erv h

Ilikeabikea

Jan 27, 2008
Ptown, Texas
Welcome Erv. Pablo, aka Sick Bike Parts sells a better air filter for motorized bicycles. Glad you joined us........................

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
William, try this site. All you have to do is browse for the picture then host it. Last cut and paste. Best part is you don't have to sign up for anything. This is what I use. Oh I almost forgot. If your pictures are too big, size them down with your Window's paint.