motorised beach cruiser uk

GoldenMotor.com

philyb11

May 19, 2011
England
hi everyone my name is phil i live in a small town in the north east of England called newton aycliffe. I built my first bike last year it is a sun lova beach cruiser with a 80cc star fire two stroke engine. The bike engine is not broke in all the way just yet as these bikes are not legal over hear and the fact that it is the only one i have ever seen around hear it brings allot of attention from onlookers who love and hate the bike so i only use it off road on fields and dirt tracks. All parts and modifications are sourced from ebay and some engine mounts and exhaust extension fabricated myself. I will post picture soon thanx for looking.

Saddletramp1200

Custom MB Buiilder
May 7, 2008
Houston, Texas
Welcome phillyb to THE Forum :) Police in most places have better things to do than mess with us. If you do get stopped just tell them the fuel milage it gets, how your doing your part by riding a Bicycle with a tiny motor instead of a gas gulping car. Tell them how much money you save each month. Be polite, and tell them you can give them the info on how they can get one to ride. The most important part, ride smart, ride safe. Wear a helmet, tells them your a smart person (c)