Hi from Brazil

GoldenMotor.com

MarioRodrigues

Feb 19, 2010
Brazil
I am 61 years old, leave in Brazil, and made some bike trips in Argentina and Chile.
With motor my range will increase.
Nice to participate this forum.
Regards

flybytaco

Metal Molding Madman
Oct 17, 2009
seekonk MASS
tudo bem mario?
lol hi from massachussets USA
welcome to the forum anything you need any questions dont be afraid to ask

MarioRodrigues

Feb 19, 2010
Brazil
Thank you all.
Today was a great day for me.
I found a 415 chain and also a 54 tooth sprocket for the 415 chain.
Fantastic!!!!
Here is a very small town (10.000 people) and I couldn't imagine that I would find almost everything I need to start my motor bike project.
As the sprocket have different shape and holes, I will cut a circle with the tooths, weld a disk inside and make the standard holes.
I will put the 54 tooth sprocket because there are several mountains here.
I am also developing the simplest, cheaper and very secure way to assemble the motor in non standard (greater diameter) front tubes.
Regards

Pablo

Master Bike Builder & Forum Sponsor
Dec 28, 2007
Duvall, WA PNW
www.sickbikeparts.com
Welcome!!

I have traveled in So. Brazil from Curitiba to Blumenau and around Santa Catarina. Such a very beautiful place. Someday I'll go back.

Again welcome.

PS we gladly ship to Brazil.

flybytaco

Metal Molding Madman
Oct 17, 2009
seekonk MASS
pablo you been to pantanal? my father was a tourguide there he seen a boa constrictor once 12 ft long dead with with an animal in its stomach dont know what it was but it had antlers and thats how it died they poked through the snakes belly. Brasil is one of the most beuatiful places on earth.

MarioRodrigues

Feb 19, 2010
Brazil
Such a beautiful paradise. I have visited that area several times over the last two years. I like how they close down Avenida Atlantico (I think that is the name) on Sunday's to allow foot and bicycle traffic only on the streets.
Realy, on Sundays the road from Leblon (1st Beacht) to Aterro do Flamengo (last beach) stay closed to walk and ride by bike only, but there is also a year I dont go to Rio de Janeiro.
Most of my family lives there, but I leave in a town called Itamonte, 250 km far from Rio de Janeiro and 300 km from São Paulo.
I dont like big cities.
Much noise, trafic, violence....
Here we have clean air, clean water, waterfalls, rivers, creeks, natural pools.
The poeople are more simple.
I love the neigborhood cities: Itanhandu, Passa Quatro, Pouso Alto, Alagoa, Baependi and Aiuruoca.
So many waterfalls and natural beauties.
Regards.

MarioRodrigues

Feb 19, 2010
Brazil
At last first ride, 20 km uphill.
A little disapointed with the power.
I had to pedal 50% of the way to maintain the rotation.
I started to think to change the 54 tooth with an 88 tooth sproket.
Any suggestion?