What 4 stroke for my first build?!

GoldenMotor.com
Jan 21, 2015
Portland, Oregon
Better option would be to use the 79cc, but not get the kit. The predator kits do not come with everything you need to build a bike, and what they do include is marked way up so the seller can make a profit. Also the predator kits have no instructions. If you want to build a predator bike, build it from scratch. I have made a tutorial on how to do this which can be found here: http://www.instructables.com/id/79cc-Motorized-Bicycle-From-Scratch/

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
Ya, that frame is a gasbike cheap knock-off of the real Grubee Skyhawk frames, for example no rear disc mount.

I want to put a 4 stroke on thats over 50cc because I live in a very hilly area. I'm looking at the predator 79cc kit right now,
but im still wondering if theres a better option out there.
Any input or suggestions would be much appreciated.
Thanks
Yes, there is a pretty good 'other option' now, well soon as I have a heath issue right now.

The 49cc or 53cc are enough to power you up to ~40mph and tackle hills and still maintain ~20mph because of the bike gears.

I modify a Skyhawk 4G to a 10G long shaft of my design to drop the engine output over the pedal systems sprockets.

The main 100T belt pulley is a freewheel, which means you have virtually no drag from the engine part even with the engine off when you pedal.

In short gears rock ;}