New to florida

GoldenMotor.com

Yggdrasil

Sep 4, 2011
Greater Bangor Area
Hi folks, been browsing for a while now, figure it's about time to get my feet wet and say hello to you all. Inspiring place you have here.

Just moved to florida from maine, and being as the weather is terrific here figure it's high time to get back into motorized bikes.

Had a few about 5 years ago, never got into much beyond the kits, point a-b type transportation. Now i'm in a strange place with few people i know, so by my reckoning it's the right time to dive into my new obsession.

Currently without vehicle i'm nagged to get myself something efficient and inexpensive to start with. Motorized bike fits the bill.

Now much more than in the past i see the potential (you all have had a tremendous impact on this) in these machines.

Hoping to start my build within the next month, or more appropriately i should say as bills allow. Thank you all for the inspiration you've granted me!

Cheers
Ygg

Yggdrasil

Sep 4, 2011
Greater Bangor Area
@al i know what you mean, i'm going to give the winter a whirl before i give up on this place, heat is something unreal though. Got a dock in my backyard for fishing :D

Thanks for the welcome fulltimer! Hoping to be able to put togeather my budget machine very soon. Got payed yesterday so i'm pricing out options right now! Hope to roll with you guys soon!

Cheers
Ygg