Serious overkill

GoldenMotor.com

maniac57

Old, Fat, and still faster than you
Oct 8, 2011
memphis Tn

Anybody else see the potential here? I'm thinking wear an Elvis jumpsuit and troll for babes downtown...

Sep 1, 2010
Cincinnati,Ohio
dnutSingle speed or multi, either way, you would need gorilla legs to pedal something like that. This was more than likely a art project, cool but yeah serious overkill you sure called this one.
I could now see a Rat Rod version matte black with flames comming out the back tail portion.

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
First time I have seen auto bodywork on a bicycle. I have seen auto bodywork added to a motorcycle. Arlen Ness did a 57 Chevy themed motorcycle.

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA

Anybody else see the potential here? I'm thinking wear an Elvis jumpsuit and troll for babes downtown...
Maniac57, the Cadillac Theme bicycle above was built fellow Washington, D.C. resident Robert Egger. this native Washingtonian is also none other than very famous designer from Specialized Bicycles in California!

C.H.
P.S. He's a philanthropist as well, started the DC Kitchen for homeless & disadvantaged, DC Central Kitchen was founded in 1989 by Robert Egger. Egger was working in the bar/nightclub scene in DC when he and his wife were talked into volunteering with a church group that bought food to prepare and distribute from the back of a van. Its first major food recovery was from the 1989 inaugural party for President George H.W. Bush.

Here's his Extreme Moped Mountain Bike below. Engine looks familiar like my favorite motor for motorizing my Stretch Cruisers & Choppers it's a cloned Honda E-22 engine. These engines have been produced for over 50 years by Honda, and are now cloned all over Southeast Asia!!!