nameplate on chinese girls ?

GoldenMotor.com

Zman

Sep 10, 2010
germany
Have these chinesegirl-engines a nameplate, where are manufacturers and technical data indicated on it ? i need it to get a approval from the technical supervision agreement (TÜV) in germany.
Only then i can get a licenseplate from a insurance agency...

Zman

Sep 10, 2010
germany
I think about a plate like this on the picture, called in german "Typenschild". Does the chinese-engines have also one ???

Attachments

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
A china girl has no manufacturer plate of even serial number. All text on the castings, including any numbers, is in Ghinese.
One of the US vendors on this site affixes a similar tag on its china girls. I'll post it if I find it.

drhofferber

Jun 22, 2008
A china girl has no manufacturer plate of even serial number. All text on the castings, including any numbers, is in Ghinese.
One of the US vendors on this site affixes a similar tag on its china girls. I'll post it if I find it.
heres a tag...print one on your computer and put it on...ha...these engines are knock offs...

Attachments

bairdco

a guy who makes cool bikes
Aug 18, 2009
living the dream in southern california
Grubee engines do have a metal tag riveted on the clutch actuator cover. it has the engine model, displacement, horsepower, date of manufacture, and the factory it was made in.

My GT5 doesn't have a serial number, but my GT4 does. the serial number appears to be the same as the date.

they all came with a green sticker on the magneto cover which had EPA info, but i remove them because they're ugly.

Attachments

Zman

Sep 10, 2010
germany
Thanks at all for your help, i think i buy an grubee engine, because this "tag" with the technical datas is really important for the german approval...:-||