rear sprocket and fat tires

GoldenMotor.com

dule

Dec 23, 2009
Zagreb
hi does anybody know does the fat rear tire (in my case 24x3 with standard - narrow rim) gets in the way of a chain?!? just yesterday i've helped my friend to install a kit on his bika, and his 26x2.125 tires looks pretty close to the chain...

and other one for you, would it be possible to mount a rear sprocket on a rear disc mount, and than run a rear disc brake caliper on the sprocket itself?!?
(I know that i've seen sth about that but can't find it now...)

tnx

the paper boy

Jan 8, 2010
CA. Placentia
hi does anybody know does the fat rear tire (in my case 24x3 with standard - narrow rim) gets in the way of a chain?!? just yesterday i've helped my friend to install a kit on his bika, and his 26x2.125 tires looks pretty close to the chain...

and other one for you, would it be possible to mount a rear sprocket on a rear disc mount, and than run a rear disc brake caliper on the sprocket itself?!?
(I know that i've seen sth about that but can't find it now...)

tnx
I also had that very same problem with my rear tire. what i did to fix it was in sted of mounting the rear sprocket the way it tells you to. all I did was flip it around having the teeth facing out so that the chain is farther away from the tire. go on and try that out because it worked for me and i hope it will works for you too good luckusflg

the paper boy

Jan 8, 2010
CA. Placentia
Wow nice bike from what i can see the tire is about the same size that my bike tire is so i think the info that i gave you might work on it so why dont you try itdance1