new build coming soon....

GoldenMotor.com

Salty Gator

Aug 3, 2009
Florida
Hey y'alls....
New build beginning first of next week. Am waiting on bike delivery now...it is a Northwoods Ridgedale Cruiser and I've enclosed a snap of it ....only $150 bucks delivered FREE....frame is a perfect candidate for a China Girl....I will be installing a 66 Zoom all silver...already have the kit and have began the mods....gutted muffler....ported and polished intake....modified air cleaner.....will have to do the rest after the install....I promise to keep y'all posted ..I'm VERY excited about this !....YAY ME !

Talk soon,
Salty.shft.

Attachments

Last edited:

Salty Gator

Aug 3, 2009
Florida
Chris,
"gutted muffler"....I'm disappointed in you.
Tom

And why may that be Sir Tom ? :)
I certainly won't be able to hear the difference and am hoping for a performance increase..BUT....if there IS no increase....I will install a normal muffler......Please don't be angry Tom....I'm still feeling my way ......but what do you think of the bike itself ?

Thanks,
Chris.shft.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Chris,
It has good lines and should make a great looking MB. I love that bobbed rear fender, really! Keep us posted with photos and if its too loud, I'll wear hearing protection. :)
Tom

Salty Gator

Aug 3, 2009
Florida
And why may that be Sir Tom ? :)
I certainly won't be able to hear the difference and am hoping for a performance increase..BUT....if there IS no increase....I will install a normal muffler......Please don't be angry Tom....I'm still feeling my way ......but what do you think of the bike itself ?

Thanks,
Chris.shft.

Here's the new build and I actually sold it this morning......tidy profit too ! :D......also there was NO difference in sound....and no difference in performance either.....so why did I bother ?...( scratches head )

Laters,
Salty.shft.

Attachments

Last edited:

Salty Gator

Aug 3, 2009
Florida
Nice build. It looks like a Dyno for about half the price.
I thought so too and was pleased at how it turned out....it was the first build that I had absolutely no help with what-so-ever.....the whole thing cost me not even $275.00 and I got $700.00 for it.

Thanks,
Salty.shft.