I just purchased this bike online.

GoldenMotor.com

1dave1

Nov 29, 2012
San Diego
I just bought a new 7 speed beach cruiser online. Its this bike

http://www.bikebuyers.com/fito-modena-alloy-7sp-man-photos.htm

After taking a look at the shape of the frame, I'm a little skeptical that the standard chinese 80cc engine I have will fit into the frame nicely. I say that because it's not a standard "V" shaped frame. Please take look at the picture and tell me if you think I am correct. If not, what should I buy to make it work?

I have a universal mount. Do you think I will need it? I've made one beach cruiser and the engine fit nicely w/ out universal mount. I hope this one is not different.

Thanks for any help. usflg

AslansMonkey

Oct 2, 2008
That frame looks similar to the Greenline bicycle frames and I've built two bikes on this type of frame. The motor should fit just fine. If you're using the stock tank you will have to fabricate new brackets for the tank as the bolts are not long enough but this is easily done using metal hanging straps.

Frogster

Jan 18, 2013
Mississauga Ontario Canada
Hey there Dave, I sent you a private message and email through this website with regards to your potential lawsuit against motovelo. I have been robbed blind by Aydin Ozan. I am out $875.97 USD, and he is now refusing to refund my money or send me anything at all in the form of motorbike product. He is blaming it on the fact that he claims to have lost money to other people who scammed him recently, and is saying if he refunded me my money he would be "paying out of his own pocket". He is telling me to go get a refund from my credit card company. I dont even have a credit card. Please reply to the email I have sent you as soon as possible. I feel like I have nowhere else to turn right now :S. Im a 17 year old guy from Ontario Canada, and ive been completely robbed by Aydin Ozan... I have proof in the form of a paid paypal invoice and multiple email conversations with motovelo.

DaveC

Jul 14, 2010
Boise, ID
Hey there Dave, I sent you a private message and email through this website with regards to your potential lawsuit against motovelo. I have been robbed blind by Aydin Ozan. I am out $875.97 USD, and he is now refusing to refund my money or send me anything at all in the form of motorbike product. He is blaming it on the fact that he claims to have lost money to other people who scammed him recently, and is saying if he refunded me my money he would be "paying out of his own pocket". He is telling me to go get a refund from my credit card company. I dont even have a credit card. Please reply to the email I have sent you as soon as possible. I feel like I have nowhere else to turn right now :S. Im a 17 year old guy from Ontario Canada, and ive been completely robbed by Aydin Ozan... I have proof in the form of a paid paypal invoice and multiple email conversations with motovelo.
I spammed a bunch of buyer beware over his videos. What an a**hole. Never trusted him from the first.

I had someone burn me on an ebay purchase. I'm in Idaho, he's in Illinois, and I bet he thought I couldn't do anything about it. IT turns out I might be going to Ill to pick up some music speakers, guess who I'm going to visit...with my baseball bat...