Hello from North Carolina

GoldenMotor.com

Red-Hotrod

Oct 12, 2010
Asheville, North Carolina
I'm not a new reader... just a new member. Just unpacked my ride after moving from L.A. Looked like this before I left:
It's all in parts now... but soon it will have a new springer forks, new handlebars, mirrors, retro-speedo, retro-bullet headlamp and taillight. A chrome tank and chain guard are next.
I'm looking for a "long" exhaust. anyone have ideas?

-Red

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
nice clean build. welcome to the forum. glad you are with us. i am not sure on the exhaust but i am sure one of the members can help

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Welcome Red. Glad you've joined us. Very nice looking bike. Doesn't look like you need much help but its available if you need it.
As for a long pipe, yes they are available but fabricating one isn't hard using 3/4" EMT (electrical conduit) and a little ingenuity. You can use your stock muffler welded to the end of your custom bent pipe and the flange and a short section of the kit exhaust.
Keep us posted on what you come up with.
Tom

Tim Mills

Oct 9, 2009
Mississippi
welcome to the forum. Man this must be a really popular bike I have the same one. I have a wide seat and double basket on the back. I also have whitewall tires, Im going for the old school look. I also want the springer forks, getting the sbp pipe for Christmas. Any way nice looking bike cant wait to see more Man I love these things LOL

.flg.