Bought Another One....

GoldenMotor.com

stuartracing

Dec 9, 2008
Gainesville FL.
So I saw this one one Craigslist already put together....It`s motor is on a nice mountain bike with front suspension....But the motor is a stock black slant head 66cc w/8mm cyl. studs.....So I put MY OWN tune up on this motor, put my Supertrapp muffler on it and put a stock carb. that I had on another bike that was all dialed in and knew it worked great....Pulled the head to make sure it WAS a 66cc motor and polished the chamber at least and put it back together untill I figure out what I want to do with IT.....(port the intake,exh., exchange ports and match all the gaskets.....) It runs ALOT better than it did, but nothing compared to my motor I spent soo much time on getting it to run pretty good for a bunch of shade tree mech. work...... But I got this bike for $150 on CL so I can spend a few bucks on it to get it up to snuff.....
I`ll try for some pic.`s.....

P.....

The pic. of the lever is a custom built 2 into 1 brake lever, both cables are hooked inside the housing in a nice clevis looking mechanism and work excellent....

Last edited:

stuartracing

Dec 9, 2008
Gainesville FL.
Ya CL has some deals but ya gotta weed out the bad ones and snatch up the good ones....I found so much good stuff from local CL sellers in town here...Being a college town when the students are getting ready to leave , it`s a gold mine on CL....Before I bought this MB I bought a killer beach cruiser I was gonna put my spare motor on it.... But the BC turned into such a keeper that it woulda been a shame to put a motor on it....So if I REALLY want to RIDE a bicycle I DO have one,LOL......
see ya,
Paul....

5-7HEAVEN

Aug 2, 2008
Yep, God bless CL. You got that bike for a good price.

In the beginning I bought two new cruisers becuz I didn't know better. Then came four more bikes from CL. I scored a 1976 Huffy with 3-speed for $35.

I bought it mainly because it had a nonworking Bike Bug engine on it.dance1

Last edited: