Laptop carrier

GoldenMotor.com

DonnnN

Jun 4, 2009
Singapore
Wow.. I really need that.. I always ride with the laptop.. and i carry a backpack and thats not comfortable.. This is nice..

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine

Netbooks are awesome lol - this 'un rides with me to work everyday :D

That's just a case for a random orbital sander BTW

fall_down_stand_up

Apr 26, 2009
granbury
And holds a 12 pk! (John-John, we need to design one!)
you got that right....I once had a idea in high school to take a old hurst I found for 600 dolllors and put a caufin in it and insulate it,fill it full of cold beer and ice and show up at party's with some friends in black suits and carry it out into the party....Never happened but was a good idea lol....
We would definately need a drain for that cooler on the bike( would hate to have to lean the bike on its side everytime the ice melted wouldnt want my laptop to get soaked eather lol)laff
John-John

P.S.Dan,I bought one of the brown handle bar bike bags like you have on your bike from wal-mart today,almost bought A matching brown seat to but thought I would wait until I got enough cash....

Last edited:

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Just wrote ACME John-John. "Can you guys build a beer/soda rack mounted cooler? Or, any ideas?" I am gonna pay for the up front.

WB, you in?

fall_down_stand_up

Apr 26, 2009
granbury
Just wrote ACME John-John. "Can you guys build a beer/soda rack mounted cooler? Or, any ideas?" I am gonna pay for the up front.

WB, you in?
Im no engineer but I would will be willing to try....I think I will hit the second hand stores and look for some ideas on plastic suitcases and such....I wonder what ACME would charge for one.....

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
"Engineer"? LOL, we don need no stink'in degrees! Did we give up when the nazis bombed Pearl harbor!? NO!! Knedimyer, dead man! what's his name, dead man! Forget the torpeadios, full speed ahead!

( D-Day: War's over, man. Wormer dropped the big one.
Bluto: Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? **** no!
Otter: Germans?
Boon: Forget it, he's rolling.
Bluto: And it ain't over now. 'Cause when the goin' gets tough...
[thinks hard]
Bluto: the tough get goin'! Who's with me? Let's go!
[runs out, alone; then returns]
Bluto: What the **** happened to the Delta I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? This could be the greatest night of our lives, but you're gonna let it be the worst. "Ooh, we're afraid to go with you Bluto, we might get in trouble." Well just kiss my butt from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. Wormer, he's a dead man! Marmalard, dead! Niedermeyer...
Otter: Dead! Bluto's right. Psychotic, but absolutely right. We gotta take these guys. Now we could do it with conventional weapons that could take years and cost millions of lives. No, I think we have to go all out. I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Bluto: We're just the guys to do it.
D-Day: Let's do it.
Bluto: *Let’s do it*!)

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
I dunno if it's somethin ya'll would be interested in, but as you know powertools often come in great cases, in all different sizes. What may not be common knowledge is many contractors and carpenters just don't bother with them and that quite a few don't even take the cases when they get new tools.

If you have a tool supply outlet nearby ya outa swing by and ask if they have any empty Porter-Cable, DeWalt, or any brand name tool cases kickin' around in their back room, many would make perfect trunks. Not just a hardware store tho, it'd hafta be where the "pros" go to buy their stuff.

I've had my eye on a set of these as panniers;

Last edited:

fall_down_stand_up

Apr 26, 2009
granbury
Vote Blutarski!
I hit the second hand store and found a ton of plastic,small suit cases that would fit great on a bike....I would want to paint it and get rid of the handle and a few other things,but im going to keep looking for a good design to go with....
John-John
P.S. WAR???WHAT WAR????THERE WAS A WAR????? LOLlaff