24v & 36v Elc. motors

GoldenMotor.com

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
I'm sorry is this a shopping list? They are fair prices yes....Check them against TNCScooters.com I think they are abut the same for the odds and ends. You need a controller as well and those are for scooters and suitable for friction drive. I tried them on chain drive and they are anemic or melt down of course i tend to expect too much from them. Carrying my blubber butt uphill for instance.

Last edited:

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
one can never have too much information. I have bought from those guys and they are honest which is about the best we can hope for. Tnc has really good prices on most things. Ebay now and then does if you know what you are looking at. Most of the really into it E guys don't like brushed motors. They are all about the hub motors.

KiM

May 5, 2010
Australia
. Most of the really into it E guys don't like brushed motors. They are all about the hub motors.
Correct brushless is superior in every way... but, not all are into hub motors, ever increasing amount run motored chain drive setups.

KiM

ignostu

Feb 2, 2011
Hampton , Va
I have 3 -12v panasonic 17ah/20ar batteries and want to use them as my powersource for an electric bicycle . what electric motor and motorcontroller do i use? I am a novice at all electrical and love finding out how to make my own stuff ( can you make your own controller for instance?) I am sure parts can be bought at radioshack somewhere and be soldered together .oi .. too many questions, please ANY help is greatly appreceated
and how about repurposing/recyclingand or modifying existing electronics to build bikes?