Noob From Ohio

GoldenMotor.com

dragthepaint

Jun 1, 2008
ELYRIA, OHIO
Just wanted to jump in and say HI.....we were having a conversation at work about gas and scooters and my motorcycle. Well to make a long story short one of the guys said he seen a kid on a bicycle with a motor and that was all it took I checked the kits and prices on ebay NOW I HAVE TO GET ONE (^). So I found this forum so i could do some research and hopefully get a nice dependable kit or two for me and the wife since gas seems to sky rocket daily. Lets just hope they dont pass some laws to hender this great creation...Hope to talk to you all very soon...

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Welcome to the forum :D Glad you could join us. The amount of money you save on fuel will pay for these cool, fun bike's real fast. Alot of helpful people here, you have any question's just ask; someone here is alway's willing to help.
:ride2:

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
welcome to the site. lots of members have motorized bicycles and live in the midwest. i was one of them till a few weeks ago. after last winter i decided it was time to come to warmth. glad to have you with us