Oregon destroys my faith.

GoldenMotor.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

TerrontheSnake

Jun 1, 2009
Oregon
Oregon has made it illegal for me to ride my bike:-|| I can no longer ride my bike because my license is suspended. Such a shame, it's not like I've ever got a dui or anything just BS fines from when I was a kid.

mekano

Nov 4, 2008
Stockholm, Sweden
It has not been legal to have motor assisted bicycle engines over 25cc for over 50 years here in Sweden. Do I care? No. I ride that bastard. Do your stuff!

Last edited:

TerrontheSnake

Jun 1, 2009
Oregon
LoL, cops around here can be douchers. Most of them are twenty year old punks that like to make problems. I have a lot of time and money into this thing, if a cop tried to take my baby I'd have to do something drastic and that would cause issues for MB's nation wide. I don't want to ruin it for anyone.

TerrontheSnake

Jun 1, 2009
Oregon
Thats very true but now I'm scared and the law wasn't like that in oregon last summer when I did all my research and decided to build it.

TerrontheSnake

Jun 1, 2009
Oregon
It's just takes one bent out of shape cop to make me have a very bad day. I'm am writing a letter to the judge, if that doesn't work it's the mayor. All their suspension does is prevent people from being able to make the money to pay their fines. I would be IT at my company and be salaried right now, up and comming shining all star.....your license is suspended......................O...nevermind. I was offered a position in a moving company for $23 bucks an hour, no license.......O....Nevermind. I'm really lucky to make what I do in this town considering. I'll probably ride it it is my only transport. Or once it has a full suspension I could try to sell the finished product for a Grand and pay off the initial fat payment to unsuspend my license. If I could do that then I could afford to continue payments to keep it from suspension. Seems to honestly be the best option. I hope someone would buy it I know I could sell it to someone around here during tax return time, or just contact a few of the upper crust's.

city of angels

May 24, 2009
tucson az
i really dont know why they made them illegal if you said that last year were legal then it should still be legal we had the same problem here in tucson spookytooth went to th board of committe and explain the case in from of the board and they finally the laws pass if they are going to make illegal in your state then they need to improvice with anotheer way of transportation if you go to spooky tooth web side there is a videa about this hopeffully thiis give you an idea well good luck

TerrontheSnake

Jun 1, 2009
Oregon
Ok, Joe and Ret, you have no idea of my circumstances so don't be so quick to judge! Wanna a glimpse???? 12yo tweaker stepdad kicked the living **** out of me broke three of my ribs gave me a concussion and the ugliest black and blue face you'd ever probably seen. Enter the state of Oregon! I was the one beaten and broken and the state treated me like I was a delinquent . Three years I got bounced around, they somehow lost an entire years worth of credits for highschool in the paperwork shuffle they moved me so much. I also had a very strange case worker he always had an issue with me, and to be quite honest I didn't like him either. I couldn't figure out why but I got the worst vibe from this guy and I tend to follow my gut. Anyways the state kept putting me into places where everyone there had done something bad except me?!? (Why was I punished? I never did anything wrong at this point) Finally they did it three years of this BS and I snapped, I escaped the institution they had me in and I stole a car I drove it to idaho where I got into a chase with the police and crashed the car. I escaped the next place they housed me and went on the run. I was on the run until I was 16 (a lil over a year) until I realized I needed to have a life, I needed school. I turned myself in about three months after my old caseworker was expedited (????) Yeah the son of a ***** that had been intentionaly causing me strife, and purposefully messing with my head, was a convicted child molester that had just been released from a rhode island prison months before hired as a child welfare worker in Oregon. Funny thing is he didn't even get a false identity, All they had to do was a background check! State hasn't done a effing thing for me, they swept it under a rug like it didn't happen and left me to pay Over 7,000 dollars in fines, missing a years worth of highschool credits. If you ask me the state owes me a lot more than that! There is many more details involved that only make it worse but this is basically why.

TerrontheSnake

Jun 1, 2009
Oregon
And more so I haven't let it make me a bad person. I have become a contributing member to society I work I pay my taxes. Immediately after this ordeal I turned myself in, went and got my GED at 16 yo without pretesting and got near perfect scores on all my tests. I have done volunteer structural firefighting, and do wildland fire fighting every other year. Last summer I pulled another firefighter dead out of a truck and three days later while home on leave I became town hero by saving a families 2 million dollar home from catching fire before the fire department could arrive. I'm not some bad guy I'm someone who got ****ed a lot and deserves a second chance.

MelMartinez

Dealer in Mexico
May 24, 2009
Mexico
Or you may move down here to Mexico, where all means of transportation are legal.

Just use a helmet and a motorcycle license. We even have license plates for bicycles, very inexpensive and do not require insurance. Insurance is optional.

Good luck.

See You in the Road !!!

Retmachinist

Oct 21, 2008
Urbandale Ia
I wasn't judging you either, but I found out long ago that 70% of the people don't care about your problems, and the other 30% are glad you have them.

John

Status
Not open for further replies.