A French China Girl

GoldenMotor.com

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
Check out this bike I found on face book. I'd call this a better china girl. The translation is a little rough, but you get the idea. Manual clutch gets my attention.

And here is his "competitor" somehow, released the same time: the Peugeot Country.
Proposed in 3 versions different, MX, MXC, and MXR. With different equipment (saddle, fenders, door luggage, fork with or without damping) database also interesting preparation I find, despite a fragile cycle part.
Very particular, the clutch is manual...
I have 2, but have still not ducted. They are disassembled in carton.

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
When I saw the title of this thread, I expected the motorbike to look like something Inspector Clouseau would ride. I was pleasantly surprised. The former BMX guys will be trying to build a good replica.

apex

Aug 27, 2013
indy
^^^ Lol ^^^

Yes, I expected something out of an illistrated children book.
Thankfully I was wrong.

It looks a lot like a trials bike to me. :)

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
I guess I'm out of touch but a manual 2-stroke clutch on a bike engine shouldn't be some type of 'whoop-de-do' thing to me.

apex;577840It looks a lot like a trials bike to me. :)[/QUOTE said:
No doubt a rock-climber which makes you wonder why they shot the pic on a beach as it's no beach runner geared that low.

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
I guess I'm out of touch but a manual 2-stroke clutch on a bike engine shouldn't be some type of 'whoop-de-do' thing to me.
It's unusual for a motor bicycle, that's not a china girl, to have a manual clutch. I think that's what makes this one interesting, and china girl like.