Big Frame-What size sprocket?

GoldenMotor.com

Bzura

Mar 8, 2014
PA
My wife & I out for our morning ride. I'm thinking of putting a 48cc China girl on it. Do you think it would make it look silly? rotfl

image.jpg

Haha! That's not really my bike. Mine is much bigger & seats 4.

rustycase

Gutter Rider
May 26, 2011
Left coast
That's a great build!
...seems they didn't even bother to wrap a garden hose around those rims for a cushion...
I'd like to see video of them.
:)
rc

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
I was sure that was a photoshop deal. But looking at the forks, could this be a real bike?

Another case of heights not being dangerous, it's stopping that kills.....

Going2Hell

Nov 22, 2013
Victor, Colorado
www.facebook.com
But seriously, you might want to consider a 4-stroke for the torque... takes a lot to get that rear wheel rolling.

A mix between Jay Leno's Blastoline Special and the bike from Wild Wild West... Exactly

Last edited:

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Would have been funnier if the guy in back would have been wearing a Ronald McDonald costume cause the front guy looks like the Burger King.

Tom

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
But seriously, you might want to consider a 4-stroke for the torque... takes a lot to get that rear wheel rolling.

A mix between Jay Leno's Blastoline Special and the bike from Wild Wild West... Exactly
I was thinking diesel, maybe, G2. LOL, if yer gonna do some thing that crazy... Might want full suspension though. For the vibrations.

Would have been funnier if the guy in back would have been wearing a Ronald McDonald costume cause the front guy looks like the Burger King.

Tom

Tom, keeps making me think of your V8; http://motorbicycling.com/showpost.php?p=472032&postcount=6

That would be funny!