Hey new here and want to get into it!

GoldenMotor.com

Davee930

Jun 13, 2010
Calgary
Hey guys so I want to purchase my first bike engine it because I am very interested in it. I want to get a really good and fast one with a reasonable price. What are the best ones to get? And where is the best site to get one from? Thanks guys

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Welcome to the forum. Instead of centering on speed and power your concern should be toward a good reputable seller. Check down the sides of this page and check the sponsors. They all have good reputations for customer support and warranties. After you have some experience then you can concentrate on performance modifications but buy from a good seller. That's what's important for your first build.
Tom

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
Welcome to the forum. Instead of centering on speed and power your concern should be toward a good reputable seller. Check down the sides of this page and check the sponsors. They all have good reputations for customer support and warranties. After you have some experience then you can concentrate on performance modifications but buy from a good seller. That's what's important for your first build.
Tom
Can I get a harumph?... Hey, I didn't get a harumph outta that guy!! laff

Davee930

Jun 13, 2010
Calgary
Ok thanks, yeah I want to find a well built engine from a reputable seller. So I'll be good if I get anything from the ads on this site then?