forget tandems would you like a SEVEN seater bike?

GoldenMotor.com

the new ausped

Feb 10, 2010
australia
Rare 7 Seater Circular Bicycle only 1 in Australia - eBay, Other Cycling, Cycling, Sport. (end time 07-Jan-10 17:30:15 AEDST)

lol us australians make some weird stuf what would be the motor options for it? lol u have to admit tho if you had 7 fit bastards u could light it up. if it had gears you get thing going realy fast like 60mph and you wouldnt have to worry about stability problems (u can probly guess why) discuss what u like or dislike,anything about it you can think of.
(besides the price)

bairdco

a guy who makes cool bikes
Aug 18, 2009
living the dream in southern california
stability? the thing's circular. i saw one at the beach around here like that. the person in the front is facing backwards, and depending on the effort of the people pedaling, it goes straight, but rotates in circles, too.

put 7 motors on it, and it'll be a merry-go-round.

Sparks66

Nov 4, 2009
San Jose, Ca
I have seen that bike. Has anyone seen ****'s Kitchen with Chef Ramsey? The guys lost some challenge and had to pick up groceries with that bike. There was one real heavy dude and he just about had a heart attack going up some hill.

the new ausped

Feb 10, 2010
australia
couldnt imagine 7 aussies pedaling in perfect harmony.duh.
why? at the plentiful supply of distractions? (women) or the sight seing? or that fact that were all dunk by 10am? or that the musics so loud that you cant hear the old lady in the volvo screaming at u to get out of the way? did i mention womon?~its a valid point.... or the fact its 90f+ from 9am till 11pm? or were to busy trying to spot the town bicycle (old and rude phrase)

yea we are aussies we are diferent, but like most we like to
auflg

craisin

Nov 27, 2009
New Zealand
why? at the plentiful supply of distractions? (women) or the sight seing? or that fact that were all dunk by 10am? or that the musics so loud that you cant hear the old lady in the volvo screaming at u to get out of the way? did i mention womon?~its a valid point.... or the fact its 90f+ from 9am till 11pm? or were to busy trying to spot the town bicycle (old and rude phrase)

yea we are aussies we are diferent, but like most we like to
auflg
yes us kiwis know what a town bike is.
our town bikes come from smaller towns.

happy new year