Ordered my parts but...

GoldenMotor.com

jerrydellg

Apr 28, 2011
louisiana
I just found out my motor is backordered. Damn! Usually when you check out while purchasing an item from an online dealer you are informed BEFORE you finalize the purchase that an item(s) are backordered. I purchased my grubee 48cc 2 stroke engine kit from bikeberry this past Friday. I also ordered the accessories it was suggested I would need from sick bike parts(dual brake pull, petcock, plug wire, large downtube mounting bracket and fuel filter). The sick bike parts arrived yesterday. I kept looking for confirmation from bikeberry that they received my order. Last night I find out about the backorder. I'm kinda pissed. Has anyone out there dealt with bikeberry in the past? Does it seem unusual to anyone that they didn't tell me about the backorder until AFTER I. Paid for the kit? I'm going to contact them later today. They have PCT hours and I'm in Louisiana. I was posting this thread to try to find out about bikeberry's reputation. I guess I should have asked before I bought the kit but I sort of figured they were reputable since they are they are the main, large link on this website.

Greg58

May 1, 2011
Newnan,Georgia
Bikeberry is where i get my kits, I have had no problems. Looks like the 48cc is in short supply, I have heard of others having trouble finding one.

jerrydellg

Apr 28, 2011
louisiana
Just got off the phone with bikeberry customer support. Awesome experience. Guy got right to the meat of the problem, found me an engine kit and said it's going to ship today. That was what customer service is supposed to be. I would reccommend those guys to anyboby.