whats the CHEAPEST kit you can buy?

GoldenMotor.com

kicking

Apr 11, 2010
mississippi
Yes I sure did and also the standard finish....not a single issue with either engine and together they probably have 5000 miles between 'em !.....I love 'em....takes about a week to your door but they're from Canada so that's understandable.
Have fun!

Salty.shft.
Well thanks an lot for the information Salt ! I see that you are an Elite Member too. When I first came to this site ; and I will be honest , I was thinking well sure , any dealer or seller would say that their motors are the most awesome on the planet . But after being here for an while I see that the dealers and sellers are here to help people who don’t even buy from them . I was wrong in my snap judgment , and say to all of them now , Cheers and May happy commerce come your way . Latter and thanks to all of you ! Latter and thanks an lot salt for your reply , Latter ; and still kicking !

Salty Gator

Aug 3, 2009
Florida
Well thanks an lot for the information Salt ! I see that you are an Elite Member too. When I first came to this site ; and I will be honest , I was thinking well sure , any dealer or seller would say that their motors are the most awesome on the planet . But after being here for an while I see that the dealers and sellers are here to help people who don’t even buy from them . I was wrong in my snap judgment , and say to all of them now , Cheers and May happy commerce come your way . Latter and thanks to all of you ! Latter and thanks an lot salt for your reply , Latter ; and still kicking !

Hey Kick,
You're more'n welcome man! Snap judgements I fully understand....I'm a tad prone to those myself..." Let's Get Cynical....Let's Get Cynical ".....LOL !...But honestly....Zoom works for me....and I ride the crap out of my bikes.....I've enclosed some snaps of the two bikes utilizing those engines....hope it helps !

Talk soon,
Salty.shft.

Attachments

kicking

Apr 11, 2010
mississippi
Hey Kick,
You're more'n welcome man! Snap judgements I fully understand....I'm a tad prone to those myself..." Let's Get Cynical....Let's Get Cynical ".....LOL !...But honestly....Zoom works for me....and I ride the crap out of my bikes.....I've enclosed some snaps of the two bikes utilizing those engines....hope it helps !

Talk soon,
Salty.shft.
Well let me start off by saying that in your first picture that it looks like an tight fit in that frame , Almost as tight as the frame on my “Next” brand named bicycle. You done an good job ! Sounds like you love your bikes. And thanks an heap for the information. I will be making the plunge soon . Hopefully in the next two weeks . The bank is going to repo my car Friday and I need some kind of reliable transportation ; no tags no helmet no insurance will be nice for a while! Beats walking! . And some people don’t even have that! So it could always be worse ! I walked my bike through wall mart and loaded the front basket to keep it from being stolen LOL , until they said I couldn’t do it no more LOL I now chain it to the fence in the garden department LMAO. been unemployed for 11 months now ....( bummer) But I’m still kicking ,, latter ,,, and thanks !! My Future Build > http://motorbicycling.com/f3/operation-op-first-build-progress-20028.html

charles.paskell

Feb 25, 2010
NC
you get what you pay for(not always). I bought a grubee skyhawk angle fire G5 kit, from Gasbike.net
Im not gonna trash there customer service, but on there website there is a review thing where you can list your review for the kit but when I go to put a review of my motor that I bought from them they never posted the review, I don't know why they wont post it, I only sead that i loved it.also the shipping took over a week,and the only reason i got the grubee skyhawk was cause they were out of the kit I wanted so they let me pick from a better motor at the cheaper motors price so I got my kit for $150.00 including shipping
Im actually glad that I got a better motor for cheap cause I push my china girl hard,
she likes it like that. lol

Salty Gator

Aug 3, 2009
Florida
you get what you pay for(not always). I bought a grubee skyhawk angle fire G5 kit, from Gasbike.net
Im not gonna trash there customer service, but on there website there is a review thing where you can list your review for the kit but when I go to put a review of my motor that I bought from them they never posted the review, I don't know why they wont post it, I only sead that i loved it.also the shipping took over a week,and the only reason i got the grubee skyhawk was cause they were out of the kit I wanted so they let me pick from a better motor at the cheaper motors price so I got my kit for $150.00 including shipping
Im actually glad that I got a better motor for cheap cause I push my china girl hard,
she likes it like that. lol
Ride 'em hard.....put 'em up wet....and they will still love you......LOL!

Grins,
Salty.shft.

mojoman288

Apr 26, 2010
Toledo, OH
Heh...I posted this months ago, I ride a dax 2 stroke (my cousins done with it, now I get to keep it!) So I guess I dont need the info, but hey, ya never know, a newbie might find some helpful links (thanks gator!), some great info(thanks everyone) or someone might want a new kit.

500 miles + no repairs= :) ending