All Year 4 season Riding

GoldenMotor.com

Bikeman08

Jun 19, 2008
Does anyone ride there 2 stroke all year around Summer, Fall, WINTER(SNOW) Spring if so in the winter how? Please share;)(c):ride2:

grouchyolfart

May 31, 2008
Wahiawa, Hawai'i
Not riding a MB yet, but am using a 4 stroke scooter to get to work everyday. The scooter goes through a tankful of gas every 2 weeks with some leftover. My MB is still in the planning stages plus I still need to sell off a couple of other scooters I'm not using anymore.

We've been having a long run of "tourist" weather for the past year or so. Makes for very pleasant year round riding, only having to use a windbreaker or poncho for the occasional morning "blessing". :)

I've not had to ride in a total downpour in the 3 years I've been riding a scooter to work. (c)

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
I ride all year, summer, winter...even in the rain...no matter the weather I ride at least to work and back...sorry, no snow out here.

I can say at temp's above 105, I lose alot of power. But that goes for any motor.. the cooler the air, the more hp you can make

jasonh

Jun 23, 2008
Longmont, CO
I'd personally like to try to do a trike conversion for winter riding. Seems like 2 drive wheels would be better than 1 in the snow (granted, the snow melts pretty quickly here, so I've yet to drive with snow in the street)

jasonh

Jun 23, 2008
Longmont, CO
I ride all year, summer, winter...even in the rain...no matter the weather I ride at least to work and back...sorry, no snow out here.

I can say at temp's above 105, I lose alot of power. But that goes for any motor.. the cooler the air, the more hp you can make
I applaud you for that. I lived in Phoenix most of my life and I wouldn't be caught dead on a bike in the middle of summer, even if it did have a motor on it. :)