Free huge speed and performance boost!!!

GoldenMotor.com

maniac57

Old, Fat, and still faster than you
Oct 8, 2011
memphis Tn
The first ride after installing these, I spun the tire for six blocks! When it finally hooked up and I got the front wheel on the ground, I was in Arkansas!
I was going so fast the engine noise never did catch up so it was eerily silent the whole time....

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
You apparently ignored the warning lable that came with your stickers and put one on each side of your tank:

Caution, Caution, Caution!
Never put two of these stickers on your bike.
We take no responsibility for any damage done to your bike/you or your engine in the case of abuse of the use of these stickers. Caution!

Tom

maniac57

Oct 8, 2011
memphis Tn
Now I have to find the chainguard so more will fit....
My neighbor is mad because the engine noise finally caught up about 4:30 this morning...
and the sound wave tore all the hair off his cat.
I had to install sheet metal screws in the rim to keep the tire from just spinning in the rim every time I gas it.!
It was easy to find my way home from Arkansas though...
I just retraced my route by following the black mark and smoke clouds!

maniac57

Oct 8, 2011
memphis Tn
There was a English guy bragging about breaking the sound barrier or something recently...
I think I can hydroplane across the English channel and teach those guys what real speed is!
Does anybody know where I can find some space shuttle tiles to keep my paint from burning off in the air friction?
Oh, yeah! One more tip! Put a piece of sheet metal under your shirt in back to keep the melted rubber chunks coming off the tire from burning your spine

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
I put speed stripes on my bike and it doesn't go any faster. :( What am I doing wrong?.shft.
Speed stripes are all together different than these stickers. They have to be tuned to the bike. The stickers come pre-tuned and will work on any motorized bicycle. 2 stroke or 4, Motorbicycling.com stickers are a sure fire way to add performance to your ride and work with other modifications such as expansion chambers, high compression heads, superchargers and burning nitro methane.

Tom

jimmymc2286

Nov 26, 2012
Indiana
My Brother but a set of these on his bike yesterday. This morning he left on a ride around the border of the lower 48 states. He said these stickers not only increased his HP but also increased his gas mileage. I will know by how much when he gets back in the morning

maniac57

Oct 8, 2011
memphis Tn
I put another sticker on the muffler and decided to test it out.
I took off from the dead end and when I popped the clutch and the engine started, all the pavement just stripped off and piled up behind the bike before I even touched the gas!
I can't try it again because the street is blocked now with a huge pile of broken asphalt.
Any of you guys got a bulldozer I could borrow?

ResetBTTN

Mar 18, 2013
Killeen, TX
Comical commentary. I had to private message Paul to get mine. Thanks for the laughs. Now seriously I came here for the power boost and speed. So where's the link...

mark880088

Feb 22, 2010
Springfield Illinois
OMG I have four of these. Dare I put them all on? Gota give it a try wish me luck. I think for safety I will ware my helmet while putting them on! Hey maybe if I go fast enough I can go back in time and stop myself from buying those two piece of **** ht kits I bought.

maniac57

Oct 8, 2011
memphis Tn
OMG I have four of these. Dare I put them all on? Gota give it a try wish me luck. I think for safety I will ware my helmet while putting them on! Hey maybe if I go fast enough I can go back in time and stop myself from buying those two piece of **** ht kits I bought.

I tried to keep from doing it, I tried and failed.
THE SPEED!
THE SPEED!