refugee from the other site...

GoldenMotor.com

give me vtec

Jun 19, 2009
SoCal
new to the site but not really new to mb's. I love them for a reason I can't easily pinpoint.

I have built just about every configuration including a whizzer that I picked up half assembled and broken down..... thanks to Quentin for his help with the engine.

hope to post some pics soon when I get a few minutes to do it right.

Last edited:

give me vtec

Jun 19, 2009
SoCal
Welcome Vtec,

I think you'll find this site is a little more lively, and a bunch more fun.

TIM
I hope so... I think I should have made this switch a while ago.

i like this site, it sure has a much better format... I like the way the site is layed out as it seems to be much more detailed. it looks like the site owner put in considerably more time and thought than the the other site.

the people here seem friendly... I hope I can fit in and make valuable contributions to the community.

give me vtec

Jun 19, 2009
SoCal

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
I'm in bakersfield. I appreciate the offer but the drive is a little out of my reach right now. that that definitely doesn't mean I'm not down for a ride some time in the future.

is this a regular thing, do you guys ride together often?
We're trying to make it a regular thing, once a month or so. Each ride seems to be getting bigger each time with some regulars and new riders alike. Just keep an eye out for the postings here in the Events, Races and Rally's forum if you're ever up for a ride down South in sunny San Diego.....it's a blast!

dnut

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
Vetec, CC without a spark plug is dead in the water.
Wondered how your Whizzer was doing. Do you have time to use it much or is work taking up all of your time?

Steve.

give me vtec

Jun 19, 2009
SoCal
Vetec, CC without a spark plug is dead in the water.
Wondered how your Whizzer was doing. Do you have time to use it much or is work taking up all of your time?

Steve.
yeah... I'm probably gonna just forget about Stan and Simon from here out. I hope they got what they were looking for.

anyways... I just about finished it except I can't find an ac/dc relay.... so I can't tell you how it rides yet. the last round of parts should be here later this week.

I will post some pics when the flex pipe exhaust gets here.

Last edited:

KilroyCD

Jul 22, 2008
Lancaster County, PA
anyways... I just about finished it except I can't find an ac/dc relay.... so I can't tell you how it rides yet. the last round of parts should be here later this week.
Vtec, did you check with MotorbikeMike about the ac/dc relay? He's in Sacramento. I'm also looking forward to hearing how the Whizzer turns out.
-Chris