Greetings from the Granite State..NH USA

GoldenMotor.com

NH_Madman

Jun 8, 2008
Hello all..love the site!!Iam definetly getting a dax setup in a few weeks and then iam gonna hit a few old timer bike shops down in Boston MA for a donor.Iam gonna attemp to run this gig to work ..the roads i drive on are no faster then a posted 40mph limit and theres a nice shoulder so i should be ok.I travel about 36 miles with my 3 banger geo and iam gona give teh motorized bicycle a shot and see how it goes..Hope u gents dont mind me asking questions...Love the site!!!

Cheers
The NH_Madman

Ilikeabikea

Jan 27, 2008
Ptown, Texas
Welcome to the site. You are among some of the greatest motorized bicycle enthusiasts in the world. Ask all the questions you want. Lots of really smart people here that are more than willing to help. Glad you joined us...................

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
Before I retired I had three geos what a great tough little car. Welcome and you will love motor bikes. that's a pretty healthy ride you have planned there though. I couldn't do it, but then I'm old.

Anything we can do to help just ask. Better to ask than to guess trust me I know.

NH_Madman

Jun 8, 2008
yea its 36 round trip and really flat..one decent hill that i can think of..should be smooth sailing.If the road was really nasty i probally wouldnt try it.Thanks guys