Hello to EveryOne!!

GoldenMotor.com

REL 1

Oct 4, 2010
Hawthorne CA
Hello,
My name is Russell and its nice to be on this forum!! Have been in the background reading and learning from everyone... Thank You... decided to join when I started putting a Bike together.
Still trying to work out the kinks. My interests are Hunting and Fishing and Home Brewing Beer!

I have a website on Long Range Rifle Hunting called rifle-accuracy-reports.com
very informative site on making hunter's custom rifles shoot out to 1000 yards.

After getting my first bike up and running would like to make a motorized 4-wheel recumbent...
(will need Alot of help, advice, info on that one)!

yendorrodney88

May 5, 2010
campbelltown nsw australia
Hello,
My name is Russell and its nice to be on this forum!! Have been in the background reading and learning from everyone... Thank You... decided to join when I started putting a Bike together.
Still trying to work out the kinks. My interests are Hunting and Fishing and Home Brewing Beer!

I have a website on Long Range Rifle Hunting called rifle-accuracy-reports.com
very informative site on making hunter's custom rifles shoot out to 1000 yards.

After getting my first bike up and running would like to make a motorized 4-wheel recumbent...
(will need Alot of help, advice, info on that one)!
Hi REL1,Russell,I've only been using this forum for a few months and i have had a number of problems but with the help of the good people on this site my bike is going great, i have a grubbee 48cc and have got 60.7 kmh which i think equates to around 35mph,but i normally cruise around 25mph,what is your build,i'm not much into hunting or fishing but am into home brewing,being in Australia and now that winter is over,i'll be putting a brew down shortly its too expensive buying cartons,what type of brews do you make?all the best with your build.yendorrodney88

REL 1

Oct 4, 2010
Hawthorne CA
yendorrodney88,

I have a chinese 66cc engine kit on a Mtn. Bike. Can't get the thing to turn Over, No spark going to Plug. Disconnected the Kill Switch (per a friend's advice) still nothing...
I'm thinkin its either the cdi or the magneto, or the plug is bad...

I've got about 12 batches of Beer Making Experience...they've all tasted great.
Doppelbocks, Oatmeal Stouts, IPAs, are some of my favorites! Got an Oatmeal Stout
Fermenting right now!!

yendorrodney88

May 5, 2010
campbelltown nsw australia
yendorrodney88,

I have a chinese 66cc engine kit on a Mtn. Bike. Can't get the thing to turn Over, No spark going to Plug. Disconnected the Kill Switch (per a friend's advice) still nothing...
I'm thinkin its either the cdi or the magneto, or the plug is bad...

I've got about 12 batches of Beer Making Experience...they've all tasted great.
Doppelbocks, Oatmeal Stouts, IPAs, are some of my favorites! Got an Oatmeal Stout
Fermenting right now!!
Hi Russell,first of all try a new sparkplug,I had a similar problem,I took my stock sparkplug out one day and at the time i misplaced it,then I put in a new stock plug(spare that came with the kit)it started o.k got about two mile up the road but then it started to splutter and was misfiring badly,i had to push it back home,found the misplaced plug and put it back in and started straight away,the other sparkplug was brandnew,anyway try that first,is doppelbocks a stout as well,goodluck,yendorrodney88