New custom

GoldenMotor.com

Shrug53

May 27, 2010
Laveen, AZ
Here is a picture of the bike I am currently working on. Already have the frame, seats, everything to make it a regular stretch cruiser.

I am now saving up for a motor, the fenders, and a trike conversion kit.

I will not be using the fiberglass tank that came with it, nor any other regular tank. I plan on using a small cylindrical tank mounted on the back of the bike.

I am going to have some custom airbrushing on the fenders and some vintage style lights.

I will keep you posted.

p.s. In an effort to earn project money I am giving super deals on web design, graphic design, and photography. trk.

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
Are You kidding Me???? That thing is SICK!!!!!!!!Definitely the coolest trike I have seen.. Kinda looks like its floating there..
Cheers

Last edited:

Shrug53

May 27, 2010
Laveen, AZ
Thanks, it is the fenders that really make it. I found a super secret person to make them for me. Spooky Tooth is going to make the custom trike conversion kit. They weld on an extra sprocket to work with a motor.
I am not one to build boring bikes, Back in the 80s several of my customs were in Lowrider Magazine.
I am actually in the middle of restoring a 64 1/2 Barracuda, but it has gotten to hot to work (110 today) so I decided to go for the bike. I just wish I had more than 100 bucks a month to spend. That is why I want to do some web design work, even though I am semi-retired from that work.

Shrug53

May 27, 2010
Laveen, AZ
The frame is a standard Micargi Mustang GTS stretch. The fenders are made by a person in SoCal.
The trike kit to support the motor is made by Spooky Tooth. They make that tank too, but it is fake. They make a really neat two sided chain guard too.
I am going to skip that tank and just fill in that part of the frame.
The paint is going to be done by the same shop that painted my 65 Chrysler.
The custom airbrushing is going to be done by a guy who owns a local tattoo shop.
I am designing the graphics myself in Photoshop. Probably a pin-up type thing.
Another thing I was considering was painting the whole thing like a WWII bomber with some nose art.
Besides what if I was going to copy something? Are you saying that everyone who owns a bike has a completely original art piece?
HA!
Most people have stock bikes with a motor bolted on. We all have to get inspiration somewhere.
I guarantee you that all the art work will be 100% original!

Shrug53

May 27, 2010
Laveen, AZ
I will be designing it myself. Then I will get either somebody to airbrush it, or get some custom vehicle wraps from this place in SoCal.
All I have to do is send them exact measurements, and the artwork is psd format.

redrkt

Jul 4, 2012
Houston tx
Here is a picture of the bike I am currently working on. Already have the frame, seats, everything to make it a regular stretch cruiser.

I am now saving up for a motor, the fenders, and a trike conversion kit.

I will not be using the fiberglass tank that came with it, nor any other regular tank. I plan on using a small cylindrical tank mounted on the back of the bike.

I am going to have some custom airbrushing on the fenders and some vintage style lights.

I will keep you posted.

p.s. In an effort to earn project money I am giving super deals on web design, graphic design, and photography. trk.
Interesting, that sure looks a lot like this bike only with the fenders and tank blacked out via photoshop

Or am I just imagining things here???