New Guy here! w/ a good story

GoldenMotor.com

bigdaddychopper

Jul 6, 2010
Granada Hills
sorry guys im good now..........

Well Im new to the motor bike world, I havent even bin a bike in 10 or 15 years and I was on craigslist and I stumbled on a Schwinn Stingray OCC chopper bike for a great price(not running of course) small stuff here and there and I finally had her running real good, went to my brothers house and back a couple of time in 1 day (5 miles total) the next day I went to show my father I finally got her running and i went down my drive way and got her started, i got it up to 15mph and punched it and the motor mount weld broke and engine fell cousing the engine to shut off and LOCK the rear tire...YAY!! cover you eyes girls but my balls still hurt! Ya funny I know

But ill get her running and running stronger than before. this is what happends when you trust someone elses work

Hope you had a laugh

Nick

Last edited:

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
man i was hoping to read a good story. you are all set bigdaddychopper to post your link and stuff. sorry for the hassle. we get hammered with spam and do not want offensive stuff spammers put on here for even a minute. only way i could find to stop it. glad to have you with us
dnut

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
sorry guys I'm good now..........

Well I'm new to the motor bike world, I haven't even bin a bike in 10 or 15 years and I was on craigslist and I stumbled on a Schwinn Stingray OCC chopper bike for a great price(not running of course) small stuff here and there and I finally had her running real good, went to my brothers house and back a couple of time in 1 day (5 miles total) the next day I went to show my father I finally got her running and i went down my drive way and got her started, i got it up to 15mph and punched it and the motor mount weld broke and engine fell cousing the engine to shut off and LOCK the rear tire...YAY!! cover you eyes girls but my balls still hurt! Ya funny I know

But ill get her running and running stronger than before. this is what happends when you trust someone elses work

Hope you had a laugh

Nick
Welcome big sorry to hear about the engine thing glad to hear that it was not worse.
Cheers from Blow By U
Terry