New to forum need gt5a carb tuning help.

GoldenMotor.com

Jwalzcruiserz

Mar 12, 2012
Az
Got the new cruiser running just fine as startup goes. But eventually would like to give it some more juice. The new carb is still foreign so I wuz thinking if neones workin on the same thing we could share tips. Loving the new engine but have been easy on it cuz Ive heard the compression is high with the smaller chamber and is blowin gaskets.. Neone on the same stage with these new grubee gt5a get at me. P.s. new to this thing so not sure how the whole thing works. Thanks.shft.

Greg58

May 1, 2011
Newnan,Georgia
Welcome, you can find just about anything here by searching near the top of the page. Tell more about Your carb nt or cns and someone will help, the cns has the choke lever mounted on the handle bars.

Jwalzcruiserz

Mar 12, 2012
Az
F'n rt man love these bikes my new gt5a rocks I didn't even mod the carb at all and it's roarin. I do want to know more about it though. It's a Cns buts it's got two extra hoses on the top and only one spring screwed which I believe to be either the idle rpm, or more likely idle gas/air mix. Does neone have one of these. Very impressed w. performance but would like more info

"if u keg it, they will come" jwal