@#%^&*(

GoldenMotor.com

MrLarkins

HS Math Teacher
Jun 17, 2008
Arkansas
OH MY %^&*(@%

not 24 hours after figuring my bike out, I was riding home from work and the end fell off of my muffler! the welding broke on the end plate that the end screws into! I may get a new muffler after all...i could probably get my neighbor to weld it back together, but I want a pocket bike muffler anywho!:rolleyes:

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
Naah in my case it would be the push I needed to buy the muffler I wanted. I would probably have unscrewed it so that it would break then tell my wire. "See honey I do need that muffler."

MrLarkins

HS Math Teacher
Jun 17, 2008
Arkansas
i heard that...i want that pocket bike exhaust off ebay...not sure exacty which one will fit
will have to search these forums...i know someone has posted an ebay link somewhere

BlueCollarBike

Aug 14, 2008
If i was a betting man.
i would say the reason the muffler snapped was due to vibration causing a back and forth motion weakening the Long bend in the muffler .resulting in a broken pipe.

To remedy this problem..Make a thin strap and wrap bottom of the muffler to the bicycle frame

this will Reduce the chance of any movement of the muffler.

cheers

Bob

ebmvegan

Jul 15, 2008
OC, Ca

Attachments

MrLarkins

HS Math Teacher
Jun 17, 2008
Arkansas
nice...i pooled my money and bought a regular chrome exhaust from thatsdax and got a new carb to fool around with...i also splurged and bought a new fuel filter from sickbikeparts.com