2 new cruisers

GoldenMotor.com

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
I just scored these two cruisers from a local guy at Rat Rod Bikes going to pick them up tomorrow. Im not sure if Im gonna motor them, fix them up a bit, or part them out. First one is a 64 Columbia Rambler second is a 60 somthing Rollfast middleweight.

Cheers

Last edited:

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
Thanks.. I got both of them plus the child seat for my son . I have to pick them up in Rhode Island but its only 45 mins from home.

Cheersdance1

Last edited:

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
Picked these beauties up yesterday ( had to take the wheels off and twist the handle bars to fit in the trunk) They look alot better in person. Gonna stare at them for a while before I deceide what Im going to do with them.

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Both of those bikes have HF 79cc written all over them....unless yer gonna restore em or something. Look's like they've aready been there tho....very clean!

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
Thanks!! The Misses is liking the Columbia alot instead of her Schwinn , and I have already thought about a kickstart briggs on the Rollfast, but that one would be a Fall/Winter project. Just waiting for a few more parts to trickle in to start My Panther and whatever bike she deceids on !!brnotCheers

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
Just snagged this sweet set of forks for the Rollfast. They are missing the truss rods but I can make those.

Last edited: