New guy from Oklahoma

GoldenMotor.com

Tulsacruiser

Mar 26, 2010
Tulsa, Ok
Hey guys I'm new to MB world and I will be building one soon, i wanted something fun to ride back and forth to work this summer since I only work 4 miles away. I will be using a Otasco Flying O frame.

I love this site, Lots of great info! O yea and I just purchased a set of Monark forks from Norm They will look great on the flying O!

Last edited:

Tulsacruiser

Mar 26, 2010
Tulsa, Ok
Hey guys I'm new to MB world and I will be building one soon, i wanted something fun to ride back and forth to work this summer since I only work 4 miles away. I will be using a Otasco Flaying O frame.

I love this site, Lots of great info! O yea and I just purchased a set of Monark forks from Norm They will look great on the flying O!
And here are some pics of my bikes

1st Pic: 72? Otasco Flying O Cruiser
2nd Pic: Schwinn Stingray
3rd Pic: 77 Otasco MX (rare)

Attachments

Last edited:

curtisfox

Dec 29, 2008
minesota
Thats awesome: never seen one of them OtascoMX or the front Fork with a twist spring setup.
Welcom aboard...CF

Tulsacruiser

Mar 26, 2010
Tulsa, Ok
Thanks guys yea I had never seen one before so I had to have it. But I cant find hardly any info on it besides it was made by Murray

Hey curtisfox my name is curtis too

curtisfox

Dec 29, 2008
minesota
WOW its kind of funny the last few years I have gotten to know quit a few Curtises.

I have a friend just up the road from you who is 74 and still doing bikes and stuff. Bartlesville,OK Me 68