turn signals and break lights for motorized bicycles

GoldenMotor.com

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
i just ordered this from ebay. cost less $10.00 with shipping and handleing and will post after i recieve them telling if any good. i like the idea of a turn signal and break lights

7 LED Bicycle Indication light +Brake light + Eight music Horn
It give you to ride bicycle more safe in the dark

It has 7 LED lights with eight pieces music horn

It has nine very bight LED light including brakeing light + a pilot light & a yellow turning light .

The horn sounds while turning

it come with all the mounting kit

use two AA batteries.( Not Included)

ChrisHill

Manufacturer/Dealer
Here is a link to something that I found very interesting...since we're talking about turn signals for bicycles. I haven't ordered a set yet, but I might a little while down the road. Christmas was a killer, lol.

http://www.iwantoneofthose.com/bicygnals/index.html
View attachment 1

It's called a bicygnal.

If anyone out there orders one of these. Please put up a post and let us know how it is...thanks.

Last edited:

Andyinchville1

Manufacturer/Dealer
Dec 26, 2007
Scottsville, VA
Wow...that is nice....I was gonna try to rig something up but if it's prebuilt all the beter!....Definitely let us know how it works when you get it going on your bike...
Andrew

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
i got the lights in and mounted. cheaply made however the lights are bright. turn signal and break lights are led's and very bright. it was designed to mount on the seat post but i wanted it on the very back of the bike so i put it on my rack and had to design a bracket which was very easy. the wires were short because it was designed to go on the seat so i just lengthened them. over all for $10.00 i am pretty happy. these pictures are not to good but will give you an idea. when the breaks are put on their is 3 led's that light up and the amber for turn signals. in the picture i just have the riding light on
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
another nice little feature is on this the control box which mounts on the handlebars their is 2 small lights that flash and chirps when you have the tun signal on so you don't forget to turn them off

Autocycler

Feb 14, 2008
Metro Washington, DC
Re: turn signals and break lights

Thanks for the review, Cruiser. This is workable on my bike without compromising the vintageness (is this even a word) of my bike in an obvious way. The safety factor is certainly worth ten bucks.... especially in DC traffic as you can relate to.

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI

i put the same tail light on my motor bicycle and pretty happy with it. the turn and brake lights are really bright. cheaply made but does the trick. as far as headlight none of the battery powered ones seem bright enogh so i have 2 on my bike. i just got one from norman and its very bright so gonna put that on and keep on battery one for a back up

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI

goes on the brake cable wire and comes on when brake lever is pulled.

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI

the one i got was a combination turn and brake. the one at nashbar is only brake but looks pretty nice and serously thinking about getting one to look at

bravofire84

Feb 13, 2008

thats cool ive been lookin at those let us know how it turns out.

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.

I live here in abuquerque nm our laws require useing hand signals. Um thats realy in possible win bouncing in the gutter horribly. So I rarly use hand signals at all. Whats more is any of these turn signal switches any safer to use, seem to me commiting suicide monkying with switches couldn't b e any safer.I realy enjoy my chinese volkswagon. I don't want to anoy traffic and be the one that ruins our freedom on these bikes' I watch my speed in places. Don't want this bike to start geting policed.

HoughMade

Apr 15, 2008
Valparaiso, IN

You spelled Volkswagen wrong... rotfl
Sorry... I'm totally into old VW's, & that's the first thing that caught my eye! :D
Sorry to go off topic, but I haven't seen anything from "Wheelie and the Chopper Bunch" since I was a kid...and i mean a really, really young kid. That's great!

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.

sorry boat the mispel I am a little club fingered from years of wrenching not a great typer. I get a [d] love this site, Ive been cosidering a efi for these chinas, from an old mentor!

magic man

Feb 28, 2009
coulmbus oh
I have just ordered some of these lights I hope i can get these from the UK. I don't know if anyone has had any trouble getting these ordered in????? I will keep all posted on my progress with my new motorbicycle.magaic man

magic man

Feb 28, 2009
coulmbus oh
hello this is magic man and yes i have a set of these lights. There are the coolest thing i have seen when it comes to bike lights. The led lights are very bright in the day and better at night the come with all the mounting brackets an batteries.I have just put these on my new motorbicycle but haven't had a chance to ride it at night.I did howerever notice alot of vibration from the handel bars when motor is running witch shakes the front light set but it still works. I cut some small pcs of foam pipe insulation and put under the bracket this takes alot of the vibration uot of the front light set.The only other thing is you have to take out the batteries on both light sets to sink the units together evey time. The batteries they come with might not be real good i am going to try to use some lithum batteries and see if this helps I will let you know more later.Other than that these are pretty cool lights and there wireless to.