what did you do to your motorized bicycle today?

GoldenMotor.com

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
I just finished checking all my fastners in preparation for my New Mexico trip. Everything was OK ....... just a little snugging on the seat bolt. I also checked all the bolts on my new SportWing carrier and added a few pieces of Armacell for additional 'paint protection'.

Depending on the weather, I my sneak into Colorado for a while. There's a place called Piedra Falls about 25 miles north of Pagosa Springs that I like to visit. Lots of places there that no one will care if I ride my bike!

trackfodder

Sep 8, 2008
I keep stumbling over a Motobecain engine in the shop. Do they have any balls"? It doess have a trick centrifugal clutch that maybe would allow push starting or maybe teamed with a spring loaded split pulley would make a VST The carb is cute but the slide and top are gone. I could fake it with another I guess. If it is a weeeny like the French, I will just use it for a doorstop.

CTripps

Aug 22, 2011
Vancouver, B.C.
Well, after some testing and trying it out, I'm back to the axle kickstand instead of the center kickstand to keep the beast upright. It just kept trying to fall over on the center stand, usually waiting just long enough for me to get a few steps away. I didn't pull the center stand though, but once it was up on the rear stand I adjusted the center one to the same length. Now it sits on both.

ddesens

Jun 27, 2011
New Port Richey, FL.
Went on a long ride today and the further away I got my bike would idle higher and higher. I look down and my carb is rattling all over the place. The rattling killed the gasket so I shut it off and pedaled home. Made a new gasket and away I went. I love florida.

Trey

$50 Cruiser
Jan 17, 2013
Where cattle outnumber people 3 to 1.
Need help with my Pirate Cycles Custom Sprocket Adapter, I have 44 teeth and I want to install a 40, Pirate do not have available,the question is will it work with Manic Mechanic Sprocket will someone has it and has made the change?Thank's
Hey, you'd do better posting that question in the 'hubs gear boxes sprockets and chains' section. This one's more of a "look what I did", even though someone might help you here... I don't know or I'd answer.
Where are you in the PR? I was all set to move to Caguas for a couple of years, but unfortunately ended up a twenty hour flight east of there. Maybe someday...

Krealitygroup

Mar 16, 2013
Earth
1. Replaced my chain. Adjusted the motor mount and chain tensioner to get it straight

2. My fuel line mushroomed. Adjusted line clamps.

3. The carb is bleeding gas. Im debating on either upgrading the carb, or picking up a replacement kit.

4. Made a bucking bar out of a sawed off bolt. Replaced a ball bearing with one of a bb. Works

Bike is still down until the carbs replaced.

Danschutz

Aug 19, 2013
Wyoming
Well, after some testing and trying it out, I'm back to the axle kickstand instead of the center kickstand to keep the beast upright. It just kept trying to fall over on the center stand, usually waiting just long enough for me to get a few steps away. I didn't pull the center stand though, but once it was up on the rear stand I adjusted the center one to the same length. Now it sits on both.
Maybe you should change your username to Ctipps.