Manic Mechanic isn't closing shop

GoldenMotor.com

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
WhooHoo! Gawd, that's good news!

Jim - yer such an asset to this hobby, thanks so much fer doin' what you do!

skjjoe

Mar 9, 2009
Boerne Texas
soooo cool i will be ordering a motor mount soon just ordered the sprocket adptr last week im so glad you can hang in there for awhile Jim, hopefully you will get even more orders soon

impression

Feb 26, 2009
Syadney,Australia
Jim that is great news, with the mounting not selling as expected, it's just timing.

also, the mounting by the looks of it isn't compatable with the sbp shift kit.

akeyma

Aug 31, 2008
I'll make sure I get the order in for my second bikes adapter as soon as I get my check. Won't be riding till spring but might as well start there

The 32 spoke one you guys made for me made my bike
I hope everyone knows that you can now do 36 and 32 spoke adapters so we have the option of using the new higher quality wheels. I don't think anyone has ever gone out of there way to help me out like you guys did.

Lets all get our orders in for our winter builds!

rkorson4209

Oct 10, 2009
michigan
Man I am sorry to hear that I was wanting to order the intake manifold aswell and was thinking strongly on your motor mount and sprocket hub

lovehamr

Oct 9, 2009
GA
Guys, they're still cranking it out. Call'em and put in your order. I just did that a couple of days ago.

Retmachinist

Oct 21, 2008
Urbandale Ia
Yes, same with me, got my package Saturday Jim. Thanks alot. I sure hope you will be able to continue making parts at these are going to make a couple OCC chopper owners very happy.

John

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
I got my 40T sprockets & adapters... THEY ARE THE SHIZNIT!!!!

We got to test them on our 'westside ride', I didn't realize how much smoother these bikes could be!?!?!!!

I will order more in December!!!

Everyone else here should order them too!!!!!!

bairdco

a guy who makes cool bikes
Aug 18, 2009
living the dream in southern california
yeah, the smoothness is somethin' else. with the old rag joint, i was constantly checking to see if it was still on there. i'd be watching my chain jump around while trying to ride, and no matter how straight i'd get the stupid thing, a few days later it would be just slightly off again.

with the adapter, i don't even think about it anymore. it's on there, and it works. and it looks freakin' cool, too...

Randog707

Oct 18, 2009
Fairfield,ca
I'm sorry to here your shutting down shop Jim,Hopefully in time things will pick back up for you.I think in some way we all are feeling the economic pinch.The new year is just around the corner hopefully full of new opportunities....Oh yeah just wanted to let you know I just order one of your intake manifolds,and maybe another in a few weeks.take care Jim.....Randy

Kevron99

Aug 11, 2009
Howell, New Jersey
Thanks very much..Jim
I received the package today. Adapter and Sprocket...
These parts will be installed in this bike (see below)...along with Creative's motor mount and intake, it will be a pure Creative Engineering bike so to say....hmm did I mss something? Oh yeah the Clutch Actuator, I know you dont make them anymore but if you can build me one, 90% of the peripherals of this bike Creative's...Cool.

http://www.feltbicycles.com/Resources/ProductPhotos/Bikes/Revolver_USA_2010_FNL.jpg