1980 puch $100

GoldenMotor.com

Cabinfever1977

Mar 23, 2009
Upstate,NY
i say its worth $800-$2,000 where i live in upstate ny.
a moped under $500 is always worth it,especially for $100,its a steal.

if the seller of the moped works with the guy from ohio,its probally in ohio.

Last edited:

schwallyjdog

Feb 11, 2009
Bellevue Ohio
sorry I took so long getting back but it is in Bellevue Ohio and I found out it needs carb parts so I have started the search. I talked to him and his son and it ran good before his nephew tried cleaning the carb and lost pieces to it. I'm going to look at it today. he has a new tire for the rear and it doesn't have the luggage rack. I'll post after I see it.

schwallyjdog

Feb 11, 2009
Bellevue Ohio
got it for $50 yesterday because the engine ended up not cranking so i'm in the process of tearing through it. i saw an engine for sale on ebay if you wanted just an engine. this will be quite the project for me but i will get it running eventually. luckily i can get parts online or i would be lost. thanks for the replies and i hope it was $50 well spent..

schwallyjdog

Feb 11, 2009
Bellevue Ohio
I got all the parts ordered. new carb and all the important stuff. I found a bottom end e50 at a local salvage yard for 25 bucks to get all the engine parts off of and now I'm waiting for the carb in the mail. I've got almost $300 wrapped up in this already but I'm having so much fun I don't care. I am such an aftermarket junky I'm already looking forward to hopping it up as long as it runs ok. this is the first engine rebuild I've done so I have my worries. on the brighter side I rode to work on my mb the other day and it was great. the bike was running nice. 35-40 mph on the way there. I'll reply again once I get that puch running.