Hello from Russia!

GoldenMotor.com

Dagger

Mar 13, 2009
Russia Moscow
Hallo everybody!!!
Recently found out this forum, here much interesting.. Decided to be registered here..
My hobby restoration of motorbikes and bicycles with an engine..
In future I want to build a bicycle with an engine.But in Russia there yet are not engines with 66сс, only 48сс. Repair parts also are not yet present. But there are the Russian engines of Д-6,Д-8.. And while I have
three bicycles with an engine..
With kind regards Dagger..

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Dagger,
Welcome to the best motorbike forum available. We'd all like to see any photos of your work. It's always interesting to see what people in other parts of the world are doing. Enjoy and feel free to ask if you have questions. We're here to help and communicate.
Tom

POPS

Sep 8, 2008
Vancouver Island BC .Canada
Dagger
Welcome to a VERY friendly and helpfull community MB forum. All for 1 and 1 for all. Everyone shares and helps out fellow MB's with problems and ideas. Have fun and enjoy yourself like you just inherited 6000+ Brothers and Sisters. It's always better to have many minds to bounce off of as opposed to one. I'm sure we will have a LOT of questions about the other side of the world as 2Door said...POPS

Dagger

Mar 13, 2009
Russia Moscow
Thanks for good words, I am glad that it is interesting to you. The Russian engines D-6 and Д-8 their made in the USSR, quantity of new engines very small. They 2 stroke, 48сс. A bicycle the engine the complete set from China, Only 2 stroke and 48сс, the price of 6500 roubles or 185 dollars. I will show you the works on restoration in section of a photo and video....
bld.