Drinking and Driving

GoldenMotor.com
Jul 15, 2009
waukegan IL. U.S.A.
My point exactly .... People behave as if showing up at a bar on an motorized bicycle is somehow wrong in of itself? If your going drinking for 5 hours you shouldnt operate anything !
I'm not automaticaly a hopeless drunk w/no dl and a danger to others cuz of what I ride!
When we go out as a club ,were always watching out for our buddys and of course at a certin point an motorized bicycle is it's own stopgate cuz you CAN'T ride it any more!
I drink and ride ,I know the law ,im not doing anything wrong.

Sidewinder Jerry

Dec 19, 2011
Rockwood, TN
I weigh 250 lbs, when I go to bars I stick to the two beers an hour if I intend to drive home. After 4 1/2 hours I stop drinking beer and start drinking sodas. I've never had a DUI and don't intend on getting one. Unfortunately most of my friends and family can't do that. They're drunk as **** when they leave.

The_Aleman

Jul 31, 2008
el People's Republik de Kalifornistan
15 years ago I was pulled over by a state trooper for no license plate light. I had a bunch of empties in the car on the passenger floor (stupid, I know!) and by my math I had 13 beers in 3 hours. Cop talks to me, I pass all the dexterity tests. Then he pulls out the breathalyzer.

I'm 6'3.5" 215 (at the time) with a mean lean metabolism. I blew a 0.01 :D