WCC SO-CAL Special Frame Build....

GoldenMotor.com

rustycase

Gutter Rider
May 26, 2011
Left coast
Wow!

That's MAJOR leanback on the seatpost, isn't it?
...it's not gonna be a seatpost, is it?

Are you gonna give out super skunk works top secret info like wheelbase, rake, and trail?

:)
rc

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
What engines are you building the frames for?
Are you including a mounting plate?
Will you have a frame at the race this Sat 7th?
MBR: The frames will come with a gas tank & motor plate for the HF 6.5 or 212. I am sure the smaller motors will also fit. It will be setup to use the CVT or jack-shaft.

I tightened up the seat tube by 2 inches today; the original plan was to not use a lay-back seat post. After some thought it would be wise to add the seat-post to the customers taste.

The bike is in the first stage of building so it won’t be at the April 7th race. But all my other ones will be....

CCC

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
MBR: The frames will come with a gas tank & motor plate for the HF 6.5 or 212. I am sure the smaller motors will also fit. It will be setup to use the CVT or jack-shaft.

I tightened up the seat tube by 2 inches today; the original plan was to not use a lay-back seat post. After some thought it would be wise to add the seat-post to the customers taste.

The bike is in the first stage of building so it won’t be at the April 7th race. But all my other ones will be....

CCC
AWESOME

That's all I have to say........

dnut

halfevil333

May 18, 2010
florida, USA
SWEET!!!! I wish I had the machines/skills to do such nice work!
I instead just kinda whack n bang, cromag' style... When it doesn't fit, I just grab the larger hammer..

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
I completed the frame today...well completed with-out the motor mount that is. I still need to add a few gussets. It turned out nice...that el-cheap-o jig works real well.laff

I was planning to get the motor mount in this week end but the tig welder took another chit...Miller whats up....

Sinistar

Dec 18, 2011
Memphis TN
stunningly stellar build. I love the way your cheap but highly effective jig makes sweet crank mountings like your style with 1/4" plate. Almost makes you think that the way that that was done you could make that be incorporated with a other rear structure for a shock. Love the build and that crank mounting. I've got a old frame I'm working on and just waiting on parts I'll deffinately be posting pics of my frame since I have that as my 2nd build.

Cheers

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
how come you dont have spider web's, flames and iron cross's on your stuff? it look's too old the way it is.

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
how come you dont have spider web's, flames and iron cross's on your stuff? it look's too old the way it is.
Give me a break Dennis...big thanks for the lathe...it’s a challenge but I like it...the shocks are sweet too...not sure if it will work on the seat.

I made the main motor mount plate, it was heavy since it was made of 3/16 so I put it on a diet and drilled a lot of 1 1/8 holes. The motor sits low and forward. Under the plate will be my drive system.

This is the exhaust I plan to use.

That’s it for today...CCC