which motor?

GoldenMotor.com

Bryman31

May 6, 2010
Colorado
im a few days away from ordering my 80cc motor, but which one? i see grubee, black stallion, slant fire, etc.......which ones are better than the others?

if you all can advise which ones are better......that would be awesome!

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Brand names mean very little. All of the Chinese 2 stroke engines are basically the same. What should be important to you is who you purchase from. Look for a reputable seller; someone who'll be there for you if you have a problem. Look at their warranty and do some reading here about vendors and their reputations.
There are cheap kits available but for the few dollars you might save with a fly-by-night ebay seller you're taking a risk that once you have the kit, if you even get it, that they won't be there when you need help.
You'll get suggestions from members based on their experience with various vendors. Some will be pleased and others will tell you they had problems, either with the quality of their kit or being able to get in touch with the seller after the purchase.
There are some minor differences in the kits/engines but as I said, basically, they're all the same animal.
Tom

Nashville Kat

Apr 20, 2009
Jacksonville, Florida
Pray for guidance and then test the motor's spirit-

if it fires on you, or has an angry mob beat and shun you, it's not very delightful.
better try a different mountaintop.

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
im a few days away from ordering my 80cc motor, but which one? i see grubee, black stallion, slant fire, etc.......which ones are better than the others?

if you all can advise which ones are better......that would be awesome!
If you've got the money, the brand name "Morini" is better than the others. Otherwise, 2door's got you covered here. :)