Hello from Minnesota

GoldenMotor.com

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
Welcome to the greatest forum on earth Biker! Glade to have ya. Looks like your off to a good start! What are you planning to use for a motor? Feel free to ask away there are no dumb questions here! Just lots of great folks that love to share and help! Looking forward to your builds!

Gonzomn

Jun 16, 2010
MN
Welcome to the greatest forum on earth Biker! Glade to have ya. Looks like your off to a good start! What are you planning to use for a motor? Feel free to ask away there are no dumb questions here! Just lots of great folks that love to share and help! Looking forward to your builds!
Not sure what I want to use for a motor. I'm in the planning & gathering stages right now. I do know I will be looking for a 49cc motor.

curtisfox

Dec 29, 2008
minesota
Not sure what I want to use for a motor. I'm in the planning & gathering stages right now. I do know I will be looking for a 49cc motor.

Welcome
If I were you get a kit to start with. I bought indavidual componets and still not riding. And a lot more expensive. Some of that is my own falt got to many projects.

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
Hey, from northeastern Minnesota! Welcome to the forum. That bike wants a HT motor, but if were me I'd go with the 66.8 CC (commonly called 80cc). Get a kit from a reputable dealer. Do not buy the cheapest you can find on ebay. There are good vendors here who support this forum and support their customers. If you ever get up to the BWCA PM me and we can go riding. That goes for any other Minnesotans, too.

ezdoesit

Jun 17, 2010
Michigan
Was at a car show & a friend showed up with some motorized bikes. Got hooked & here I am.
Here is my start.
Welcome to the forum Gonzomn! We have a lot of Great Guys here, you should have no trouble Buying, selling , and trading! Not to mention the wealth of knowlege here to tap into! Good luck on your projects!

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Was at a car show & a friend showed up with some motorized bikes. Got hooked & here I am.
Here is my start.
That a sweet start
Just dropped in to say Hi and welcome and if you ever need any help let me know and if you have any questions please ask me. I am known for my informative videos and my website has many helpful videos on it as well Good luck with your build great platform for a build that frame will accept just about any configuration
Cheers
Terry

otheracco

Jul 19, 2010
Minnesota - Near Cities
Here is my start.
Hey, I live right up 96 from you. Have you finished your bike yet? What kit did you use.

I'm looking at getting a Grubee Skyhawk GT5 and using it on this mountain bike I bought for $20 a couple years ago.

Anyone have opinions on that model? My main concern is the shipping costs with the warranty, they'll kill you. $30 shipping one way isn't something I'd look forward to on a $150 item.