2nd motorized bicycle, 1st Build. What do you guys think?

GoldenMotor.com

>ScCruisin<

May 29, 2009
Santa Cruz, CA
Here the bike i just finished putting together. Its my second motorized bicycle, the 1st got stolen, but i had bought the 1st one pre-assembled. This bike has the RAW 66cc engine, air filter from SBP, NGK plug, and a cool seat with a metal bar thingy. I plan to add a lot more to the bike, but im really pleased pleased that it turned out just the way i wanted it...Clean, Badass, Fast, Solid, and FUN!

Thoughts, questions, or recommendations anyone?

2dawgs

Feb 15, 2010
Gilbert, AZ
Re: 2nd MB, 1st Build. What do you guys think?

The stock tank looks just right with the chopper style forks.

Great build.

slowenuff

May 5, 2010
baltimore,maryland

Here the bike i just finished putting together. Its my second MB, the 1st got stolen, but i had bought the 1st one pre-assembled. This bike has the RAW 66cc engine, air filter from SBP, NGK plug, and a cool seat with a metal bar thingy. I plan to add a lot more to the bike, but im really pleased pleased that it turned out just the way i wanted it...Clean, Badass, Fast, Solid, and FUN!

nice...................

slowenuff

May 5, 2010
baltimore,maryland

Here the bike i just finished putting together. Its my second MB, the 1st got stolen, but i had bought the 1st one pre-assembled. This bike has the RAW 66cc engine, air filter from SBP, NGK plug, and a cool seat with a metal bar thingy. I plan to add a lot more to the bike, but im really pleased pleased that it turned out just the way i wanted it...Clean, Badass, Fast, Solid, and FUN!

looks like you could use a strong fork brace......and maybe some type of riser for the bars to give you more clearance [positioning options].....nice effort.shft.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado

It looks very good. It has a certain 'Look' about it that I like, sort of 'old school chopper' but with a modern flair. Nice work, congratulations. Ride safe, have fun.
Tom

Santa_cruz_loc

Jan 15, 2010
Santa Cruz, CA.

I have a recommendation for you:
bring that sweet looking build for a cruise with me, tordel and maybe w31john on the weekend of 5\22\10 and lets tear up Santa Cruz!!!!
Hit me up if your interested loc.