I think we are the largest group on the web!

GoldenMotor.com

Motoschwinn

Jun 27, 2008
Independence MO
I might be wrong, but I just checked and we are 70 members stronger than the Evil Empire, just a short while back we were at 2000, now WAY over 5000!

This is SO COOL!

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
Holy Smokes did this site grow fast! Just seems like a few months ago when we were only at 100 members.
5000+ members...that's amazing!

NunyaBidness

Jun 29, 2008
memphis tn
Idunno, there might be a bigger group on planet Alpha Centurion B in the Zebulon galaxy :)
That is a good point, I don't think however, that what they ride could really be called bicycles, so technically we would still be the largest and certainly most friendly motorbicycle forum.
Them there Zebulonians might have a bigger forum but they aint got nothin on us here.
.rd.

D.J.

Jan 20, 2008
Canada
Thank you Cruiser and everyone else who has made a positive contribution to this and other sites .

I am happy and sad at the same time . I have been to the other site three times in the last year . I was curious to see what was going on . It was easy to find people abusing each other and reading between the lines , coming to nonsensical conclusions and then spewing vengeful replies and hurtful suggestions and comments back and forth .

I felt really bad for everyone else for having to read such dribble . Then I scrolled to the side to look at the names . I was shocked to find out that these people were members of this site as well . These people have never behaved that way here but they abuse others and cause trouble there . Please keep that sort of thing away from us and them .

Please go by the old saying "If you don't have anything good (or positive) to say , say nothing" . You don't have to tell someone else that you are right , to be right . This should not be a them and us issue . This should be a right and wrong issue . Support motor-bicycles everywhere and not indulge in abusive behavior where you want to . There are great people here and there , no-one deserves to be abused for sport .

D.J.

reg454

Jan 11, 2009
michigan
This is a great site. I have posted links to here is some blogs posts I did at another website I belong too.

POPS

Sep 8, 2008
Vancouver Island BC .Canada
There is good and bad wherever you go. We all have to make choices in life as which way to go. Luckily I am a Canadian so I am neutral. Nobody moves and nobody gets hurt.laff POPS