If I can build it, U can 2

GoldenMotor.com

mtn man

Apr 23, 2012
Truckee California
I posted my bike a year ago just after i finished it, And i must say that this set up works really good and it was cheap to build. If you want to build your own full suspension mtn bike from scratch just copy mine. its made from cut up bike frames. I've been BEATING on this thing for a year now and haven't had any problems with it. And it didn't cost me a arm and a leg. Check the picks down below.

Last edited:

16v4nrbrgr

Mar 17, 2012
North Bay
Sweet, it's good to know that the geometry doesn't need to be perfectly with the engine output concentric with the swingarm pivot in order for it to work.

Have you taken any washboarded trails that oscillate the chain yet? That was the extreme condition that would make my electric dirtbike kick its chain until I increased the spring tensioner preload.

mtn man

Apr 23, 2012
Truckee California
Sweet, it's good to know that the geometry doesn't need to be perfectly with the engine output concentric with the swingarm pivot in order for it to work.

Have you taken any washboarded trails that oscillate the chain yet? That was the extreme condition that would make my electric dirtbike kick its chain until I increased the spring tensioner preload.
I've taken it off jumps,washboard,rocky trails, single track you name it. It never comes off.